We are a Technology company with enterprise resource planning (ERP) and enterprise performance management (EPM) reporting solutions.
Since 1993. 500 headcount. 100M+ revenue. An enterprise client is looking for an experienced engineer with 5+ years of commercial software engineering experience in test automation to provide ongoing assistance as Quality Engineer. The ideal candidate will be available to work full time and overlap with the Australian (GMT +8)
time to work with senior developers and QA analysts and will have practical experience working on a cross-functional team within a Scrum-Agile process and experience testing applications on both desktop and web browsers. The tech stack is primarily C#.
- FE – React, Redux
- BE – C#/NET Core
- Cloud – AWS
- QA – Ranorex and Jira
• 5+ years of experience as a QA test automation engineer
• Coding in C#
• Significant experience in testing frameworks such as Ranorex
• Knowledge of defect tracking software such as Jira
• Knowledge of Data-Driven testing
• Experience with Agile/Scrum
Discipline and Perseverance – Focus and commitment to solving complex issues through to
Flexibility and Hard Work – Operate in a fast-paced, iterative development environment; learn and
adapt to new technologies.
Problem Solving – Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
Quality – Dedicated to producing high-quality software and implementing development best
Team Work – Communicate effectively and operate in a team environment.
Effective Communicator – Strong written and oral communication skills.
Excellent time management skills – a proven ability to utilize your sense of urgency to prioritize tasks
Self-Improvement – actively self-improves through individual learning, coursework, or otherwise.
- Implements an automated testing structure that suits both the software application and testing
• Performs testing on new product features and documents behavior accordingly
• Creates flexible and maintainable automated test scripts to support QA automation
• Maintains existing test plans, confirming their accuracy and completeness
• Performs regression testing as required according to existing test plans, including structural
functionality, component-specific items, conversion-related issues, etc.
• Learns new software components, either product-related or supporting software, and provides test
• Investigates defects in a timely fashion according to the information provided within the defect
description and the relevant operating systems
• Accurately records, tracks, and reproduces defects using defect tracking software
• Creates and updates documentation related to QA processes and procedures
• Suggests areas for improvement within existing test cases
• Provides input to identify gaps in existing testing
• Utilizes the test environment through virtual images and ensures environmental consistency
• Provides timely and accurate updates to Scrum team
• Responds efficiently to last-minute requests and special projects, and produces results
- Pursues additional knowledge through forum subscriptions and newsletters in order to be current
with new developments
• Participates in relevant meetings and tasks as required
One of our founding principles at Evolve Squads is to encourage our developers, with the cooperation of their hiring managers the ability to work remotely when permitted.
This flexibility allows developers…
A better work-life balance
The ability to work any time around the clock
Reduction in commute time
Fewer sick days
More time with family and friends