. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
Hey, we build the smartest, most scalable, and easiest-to-customize subscription management service to Software as a Service (SaaS) businesses. We’re a team of veterans from companies like Google, Netflix, Zuora, etc with deep expertise in the space. We’re well funded by a strong syndicate of top institutional and angel investors.
We provide highly competitive benefits and perks to our employees. We really do want your work with us to be the best work you do in your life while enjoying the company of smart, driven, and interesting colleagues.
We’re hiring a small number of founding engineers at the Senior to Staff Software Engineer level to join us in building a breakthrough product.
Our tech stack is below:
100% Cloud. No on-premise.
AWS. We already use AWS EKS, RDS, SQS, S3, Cognito
Docker, Docker-compose for local development and CI
GitLab for CI on prod
Helm to do deploys
We have 2 environments:
- Dev Environment
- Beta Environment (for customers to use)
- 15+years of experience
- 8+years of enterprise software development experience
In general, our Web app is built on:
React, JS, GraphQL for API UI, Java 11, PostgreSQL, AWS+K8S,
The team is 11 people. We already have 1 CloudOps/Architect
- Daily stand-ups between 9.30 am and 11 am PST.
- 4hrs overlap with PST time zone is mandatory.
7 people in a tech team, several Ph.D.’s
The other 4 are in the ops, marketing, and sales team.
Slack – Zoom and Weekly stand-ups for team communication.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of software engineering and DevOps experience
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure; ideally AWS
- Strong Docker and Kubernetes experience
- Familiarity with microservices architecture and distributed systems
- Interest and ability to learn new languages or technologies as needed
- Automation knowledge (like Jenkins, CircleCI, Command line, etc.) – Whatever you’d prefer …
- Would be great if you’ve heavily used Amazon Services such as
- Work with other engineers to design, implement and operate our cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Ensure the engineering team has the tools available to maintain and operate a business-critical SaaS application. For example, telemetry, alerting, tracing, etc
- Build and maintain CI and CD pipelines for reliable deployments and rollbacks as necessary
- Ensure our and our customer’s data is safe and secure, including in disaster recovery situations
- Help improve engineering productivity and efficiency
- Contribute to the long term product and technology roadmap
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- FREE English language classes;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends