. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
Are you an experienced Software Engineer looking to take up a new challenging role? If yes, then this opportunity is meant for you!
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer to join an exciting, fast-growing startup revolutionizing how rental companies optimize and grow their businesses. The company is working on building a solution that modernizes and dramatically improves the rental process for companies and their customers.
Since they are constantly enhancing the product to best serve current and prospective customers, you will be a crucial contributor to the development and QA of this leading SaaS product. This includes adding functionality to surpass entrenched competitors, stay ahead of newer ones, and meet the needs of a growing number of rental business types.
You will work alongside the Lead Software Engineer and Product Director to develop and test product features and elevate process management in the company overall.
- 2 teams of 4-6
- 9 and 9:30 am CST
- 3 interviews.
- The first one is about 15-20 min with an HR (intro call to talk about the company culture and to see if the personality type is a fit).
- The second interview- technical, test task.
- The third with the CEO is the final step.
- You love what you do
- You are passionate about creating something awesome
- You are passionate about working in teams to achieve great things
- You are comfortable with change and ambiguity
Skills (5+ Years preferred)
- Ruby on Rails
- Quickly adapts based on data, insights, and direction
- A great attitude and work ethic
- Solution-oriented, self-starter, and team player
- US-based & fluent in English
- SaaS Experience
- You will be a crucial contributor to the development of the product, written in Ruby on Rails and React
- You will coordinate with a team of full-stack software engineers.
- You will support the work of the QA team in monitoring product quality
- And work with the Product Director to support prompt, high-quality sprints and deployments
- Unlimited PTO (Apply mostly to nearshore employees)
- Full benefits package
- Unlimited growth potential
- TapGoods ownership program
We are a nimble, fast-growing startup with a remote work environment. We work hard, play hard and laugh even harder.
We have different backgrounds and life experiences that lead to a highly motivated, empowered, and productive team.
Team players are committed to excellent work, whether it be one task or a big project – we believe in sticking things out until they are finished and communicating as quickly and effectively as possible when things get in the way of completing promised work. We are committed to improving the lives of our customers through our platform and our genuine care for them.