Hey, are you looking to join a great project and team? We are building a cutting-edge analytics tool. Stay tuned …
- It is a Zebra/Animal – product inside of our consulting company.8-10 people in a team. May end some front-end stuff tomorrow.
- Currently have team/tech lead and 5 Senior Engineers and Ph.D. grade Data Scientists. Looking for 3-4 Data Engineers to join us.
- Daily stand-ups 11.30 EST but flexible
- SCRUM 2 weeks sprints
- Long-term project (6 months for MVP and another 6-12 months for building a production environment)
- Amazon S3 environment
- AWS (S3, Glue, Athena)
- Python (Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib)
- Big Data (PySpark, Parquet, Airflow)
You will build a cutting-edge analytics tool for digital enterprises. We will do analytics for our existing clients like Hilton, Texas Capital Bank, National Geographic, EmployBridge, and others. Our core value is by turning data into insight.
One of our founding principles at Evolve Squads is to encourage our developers, with the cooperation of their hiring managers the ability to work remotely when permitted.
– Long term employment;
– Flexible working hours and remote work;
– 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
– Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
– Career growth opportunities;
– Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
– A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends