. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
Customer’s audience engagement platform takes branded content and creates a rich, interactive learning experience that drives traffic; uncovers knowledge gaps, enhances audience data, and meaningfully improves content engagement metrics. It drives more engagement which drives more data, which ultimately drives more value for clients.
- We are the leading platform for audience engagement and insights solutions,
- we maintain largest and most-connected digital credential network, are excited to announce a deeper integration to assess, validate, and recognize a person’s skills and knowledge.
- a small international team of 2 Engineers (located in Estonia and Albania).
- a 2-3 hours overlap with Central European time is desired.
- Location: Worldwide
- Start Date: ASAP
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience
- At least 3 years of Ruby experience on the Back-End;
- exposure to long-term projects
- willingness to work in a small team.
- 2 mandatory stages of Interview Process: interviews with the CEO and the Director of Engineering + optional stage, a chat with the Product Manager
- Work with and provide feedback to other engineers.
- Strong team collaboration and communication ability.
- 15-20 hours/week work commitment
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Fully remote workforce – we will never ask you to go into an office
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office allowance
- 15 days of a paid vacation;
- 10 days of non-paid vacation;
- 10 days of paid national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
- Zero bureaucracy.
- Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company.
- Free English Lessons.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance.
- Increased productivity.
- The ability to work any time around the clock.
- Reduction in commute time.
- Less sick days.
- More time with family and friends.