We have to extend our Salesforce Lightning ecosystem for a healthcare consulting provider. Mid-market company with about 300 in headcount. Our Salesforce team consists of 10 engineers. We use SCRUM, Jira, and Slack for communication.
Software engineering experience (5+ years)
Advanced salesforce ecosystem knowledge (3+ years and/or 2 projects)
Strong Salesforce lightning knowledge (1+ years and/or 2+ projects)
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Discipline and Perseverance – Focus and commitment to solving complex issues through to
- Flexibility and Hard Work – Operate in a fast-paced, iterative development environment; learn and
adapt to new technologies.
- Problem Solving – Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Quality – Dedicated to producing high-quality software and implementing development best
- Team Work – Communicate effectively and operate in a team environment.
- Effective Communicator – Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills – a proven ability to utilize your sense of urgency to prioritize tasks
- Self-Improvement – actively self-improves through individual learning, coursework, or otherwise.
Design, engineer and develop Salesforce Lightning apps across our healthcare consulting ecosystem.
One of our founding principles at Evolve Squads is to encourage our developers, with the cooperation of their hiring managers the ability to work remotely when permitted. This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Fewer sick days
- More time with family and friends