. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
- Headquartered in Washington State, Evolve Squads was founded due to the over commoditization of software outsourcing companies, traditional staff augmentation companies, and consulting services.
- Technical hiring managers are continuously inundated from recruiters around the globe with hot candidates coming off a job board or “the bench” trying to fit a “round peg” developer into a “square box” requirement.
- Our Professional Fulfillment Network consists of several thousand senior-level developers from all over the world including LATAM, India, Central, and Eastern Europe, and other countries.
- Over the last years, Evolve Squads has been in the business of reverse-engineering the entire outsourcing software development search cycle to be more efficient and user friendly so that hiring managers can focus significantly more on areas of their business where they can create greater value and return for themselves, and their stakeholders.
- Thank you for considering Evolve Squads for your next team extension requirement. Give us a call and experience the difference!
PROJECT STACK and TEAM::
- We already have 3 accountants that cover most of the day-to-day operations and general financial architecture.
- We are in search of a Lead Internal Auditor person to help us properly challenge the current process design. We aim to identify areas for improvement and recommend changes to support policies, procedures, and control execution to increase efficiency and quality.
- We conduct monthly and quarterly “financial health” reviews with the financial department, audit, and management.
- Certified Public Accountant license required.
- 10+ years of hands-on finance-related experience. Laws and regulations knowledge
- 1+ years proven experience in internal audit, risk, consulting, or external audit.
GOOD TO HAVE::
- Strong knowledge of audit and finance-related laws and regulations in the relevant jurisdictions, including but not limited to: SEC filings, Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- CIA is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or related field is required; MBA is preferred.
- Challenge current process design to identify areas for improvement, and recommend changes to support policies, procedures, and control execution to increase efficiency and quality.
- Conducting advisory engagements and assurance across a wide variety of financial, operational, regulatory, and compliance areas
- Partnering with management to create Management Action Plans (MAPs)
- Research, plan and develop audit objectives, approaches, and scope.
- Preparing audit reports that provide recommendations concerning the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and business processes for discussion with the management and/or financial team.
- Performing independent reviews as requested by Company management.
- Prioritize key risk assessment findings with a focus on reporting issues to improve business processes and controls in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain relationships cross-functionally at all levels including an executive engagement to ensure findings reported are appropriately vetted and the root cause of issues identified as well as practical action plans are developed to support an effective internal control environment.
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the stakeholders.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends