. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
Team of 12 engineers (FTE’s and contractors )
Including 3 SCRUM teams
- Front team
- API team (located in EST)
- Playbook team – Business logic team (located in EST and PST)
- 2 weeks sprints
- LATAM candidates ideally
- FTEs, US contractors, or near-shore contractors
- Angular 12
- Unit, Integration Testing, E2E
- Integrating with 3rd Party APIs
- Cypress.io testing
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Agile software development concepts and processes
- Experience documenting technical processes
- Experience architecting technical processes
- Behavior Driven Development
- Test Automation using Cucumber
- UI/UX design skills
- Applying expert-level knowledge and experience creating Angular applications using Typescript.
- Author unit and integration tests in a TDD development environment.
- Functioning within an Agile software development environment to help deliver quality solutions in a timely manner.
- Interacting with product teams and developers to determine the best user experience for our customers.
- Using customer and management feedback effectively while improving the existing project.
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- FREE English language classes;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends