. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are leading providers of digital health and wellness solutions. Our product attracts a large and engaged audience of consumers and healthcare professionals to its premier health and wellness properties and utilizes its data and analytics expertise to deliver highly personalized content experiences and efficient and effective marketing and engagement solutions.
Our product enables consumers to manage their daily health and wellness needs, healthcare professionals to stay informed and make better decisions for their patients, and marketers, health payers, and providers to communicate and engage with consumers and healthcare professionals to drive better health outcomes.
Our content and solutions are delivered through multiple channels, including desktop, mobile web, and mobile phone and tablet applications, as well as video and social media.
We are a leading provider of digital health and wellness solutions, are looking for a detail-oriented Full Stack Engineer to join our Core Services team. The Core Services team works closely with our Product and Development teams to lay down the infrastructure that supports the microservice ecosystem. As a member of the team:
– You’ll help to drive core architecture and build out components.
– You’ll develop rapid prototypes or MVPs for new product ideas.
– You’ll help carve off pieces of legacy monolithic applications into smaller,
– You’ll help to ensure the underlying infrastructure allows our developers to move quickly
while maintaining the stability, availability, and usability of the current system.
- We manage a network of healthcare websites.
- We build a CMS to spin up new sites as we acquire them.
- We have a multinational and multicultural team. We have 2 x Devs in New York, 1 x Dev in Florida, and 3 x Devs in Ukraine. (including 1 QA)
- Stack: React, Node JS, TS, Next js., Cloud-native, Serverless, AWS. Cucumber, Jenkins, Java for QA automation and scripting.
For containerization…– The QA team actually makes heavy use of containerization via Docker.– For development, there is a mix of docker and majority use of AWS serverless features… (Lambdas, AWS Batch).
- Testing is done via 75% is existing selenium framework, 25% manual
Unit test coverage is above around 50%. This is something that the team is actively focusing on this sprint so we’re hoping to get this up above 50%.
On top of that, we estimate that Selenium tests currently cover over 65% of priority features. We want to get to 90% as soon as we can.
- Daily stand-ups are at 9.30 am EST.
- Once a week we have SCRUM – AGILE ceremonies at 11 am-12 pm
- We release every week,
- We have 2 weeks sprints
- Time overlap should be from 8 am – 1 pm EST
- For communication, we use Slack, Jira, Confluence. The project is well-documented from both product and technology perspectives.
- LATAM, Europe or Africa
- Windows, Mac, Ubuntu are OK. VPN is needed. We have everything deployed on Amazon Linux.
- There is one 2.5hrs interview with a VP of Engineering, Project, and QA Lead
- Take-home exercise (3-4hrs) if there are some doubts.
– Minimum of 5 years of development/architecture experience.
– Minimum of 2 years of experience with Serverless Architecture and/or Containers.
– Experience working with high-throughput, high-availability, and cloud-deployed distributed
– Production-level Node js / typescript programming experience.
– Deep understanding of API standards (REST, GraphQL, OData).
- AWS ecosystem knowledge
- Docker, Docker compose OR Kubernetes
- Proficient with database design, queries, and data analysis.
- Experience working in Agile teams
- SOA and service deployment.
- Microservice design and implementation experience.
– Collaborate with team members in designing and building highly-scalable backend
services and applications within AWS.
– Own responsibility for running applications using CI/CD practices such as automated
builds, deployments, and tests.
– Setting up and reacting to production application monitoring.
– Active participation in team agile activities such as story grooming, planning work
backlog, work estimation, sprint planning, retros, demos, etc.
– Eagerness to evolve and grow the personal skill set learning new software languages, tools
, and applications.
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Fully remote workforce – we will never ask you to go into an office
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office allowance
- 10 days of paid national holidays;
- 15 days of a paid vacation;
- 10 days of non-paid vacation;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
- Zero bureaucracy, no punks, no jerks culture;
- Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends