. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We build an exciting, fast-growing start-up that is revolutionizing how rental companies optimize and grow their businesses. We’re working to make it easy to rent.
There are tens of thousands of businesses in the US that provide event, tool, audiovisual, and recreation rentals. This fragmented $722 billion global industry has not yet adopted modern systems and instead relies on pen & paper or cobbles together dated technology solutions. We’re building a solution that modernizes and dramatically improves the rental process for both businesses and their customers.
Our product engineering team uses agile processes to continuously deliver incremental functionality on a weekly basis. We are constantly evolving, looking at every sprint as an opportunity to celebrate our success and learn how to improve.
We need a rock-solid Senior Engineer to join our team and help us do all the things. Build new features, fix tech debt, establish best practices, mentor others. We have a very ambitious roadmap and no time for mediocrity. This job will involve leading a group of 5-7 developers – helping them solve complex technical challenges and working alongside them to perform with excellence.
If you know React and Ruby on Rails inside and out and are ready to be challenged like you never have before, this is your opportunity.
- 2 teams of 4-6
- 9 and 9:30 am CST
- 3 interviews.
- The first one is about 15-20 min with an HR (intro call to talk about the company culture and to see if the personality type is a fit).
- The second interview- technical, test task.
- The third with the CEO is the final step.
№1Do you consider hiring Canadian or the USA remote engineers apart from LATAM? Yes anyone in a US time zone
№2When a candidate must do a test task? (Before, during, or after the interview) – They have one round of short assessments after the prelim interview and a live assessment during their interview with our Director of Engineering
№3What percentage of front-end/back-end work a candidate will have to do? 60 frontend / 40 backend
- Ruby on Rails (4+ years) experience
- React (3+ years) experience
- SaaS experience is a plus
- Strong opinions on software development, but open-minded
- Quick to adapt based on data, insights, and direction
- An unstoppable internal drive
- A great attitude and work ethic
- Solution-oriented, self-starter, and team player
- Rapidly deliver quality software on an agile team
- Establish engineering best practices
- Work closely with the product team to refine new work
- Contribute to process improvements
- Mentor 5-7 developers
- Be a pivotal part of disrupting the rental industry
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- FREE English language classes;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends