. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We’re looking for a creative, talented Lead Software Engineer to join our fast-growing Software Engineering group. Working on an Agile development team, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting our class-leading suite of Financial Software Products servicing the office of the CFO. The Lead Software Engineer collaborates with Product Management to shape conceptual ideas into effective product features, making architecture & design decisions and implementing for optimized speed and scalability.
We enjoy our work as much as we enjoy working together and want Engineers who can get things done while having a positive influence on our workplace environment. The successful candidate must have a passion for software development, deeply care about code quality, and be committed to craftsmanship.
Project from a scratch. Started on May 15, 2021
- 1 Software Architect
- 2 Senior/Lead and Middle C# Engineers (LATAM only)
- 2 Senior/Lead and Middle JS/React Engineers (LATAM only)
- 1 QA (Ranorex etc) (LATAM only)
- 2 Senior/Lead CloudOps (LATAM and CEE)
- 2 Senior DBA’s (LATAM)
Daily stand-ups around 9-11 am EST
2 or 3-week sprints/SCRUM/Jira/Slack
- 8+ years of commercial software engineering experience.
- Master Level proficiency in .NET C#, .NET Core
- Experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL Databases
- Development experience within a Docker or Kubernetes technology stack is highly desirable
- Exposure to various web technologies such as gRPC, SOAP, REST, and OData.
- Experience in SCRUM or other agile development processes.
- DevOps mindset with proven ability to architect and optimize an agile CI/CD pipeline including continuous testing
- Strong experience with modern application development workflows and version control systems like GitHub, Gitlab, or Bitbucket.
- High proficiency in writing automated tests using NUnit testing framework.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Discipline and Perseverance – Focus and commitment to solving complex issues through to completion.
- Flexibility and Hard Work – Operate in a fast-paced, iterative development environment; learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Problem Solving – Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Quality – Dedicated to producing high-quality software and implementing development best practices.
- Team Work – Communicate effectively and operate in a team environment.
- Effective Communicator – Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills – a proven ability to utilize your sense of urgency to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Self-Improvement – actively self-improves through individual learning, coursework, or otherwise.
- Operate in an agile development team and lead the design, development, testing, and debugging of applications.
- Work with engineering and product managers to clearly define product requirements.
- Work with colleagues and engineering leadership to define technical solutions that meet business requirements.
- Develop clean, elegant, and reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend.
- Ensure that the architectural integrity of the source code is maintained and improved.
- Identify improvements to reduce technical debt.
- Conduct efficient code reviews and enforce team coding standards.
- Provide technical mentoring to junior engineers.
- Assist product owners in backlog grooming, story breakdown and story estimation.
- Creates proof of concepts for new ideas that answer key questions of feasibility, desirability, and viability
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- FREE English language classes;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends