. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
Our Product teams consist of four major entities: Supply, Demand, Experience (XP), and Cost Optimization Team (COT), with 3 to 6 developers each. They are cross-functional, self-sufficient, and highly autonomous teams, working in direct cooperation with Product Managers, UX Designers, and Front-end Engineers.
- Our team members come from more than 20 countries
- Our team has grown to more than 400 team members (and growing!)
- We are the 15th America’s fastest-growing company in 2020 (Financial Times)
- PHP 7+
- Symfony or Laravel framework
- PHPUnit, Postman
- MongoDB, MySQL
- Jenkins, Prometheus, Grafana
- We also use practices such as Pair Programming, Refactoring, Code Reviews, Weekly Knowledge Sharing sessions, TDD/BDD, A/B testing, and Continuous Delivery which are an important part of our development process.
- You will work alongside the product teams and product managers to iterate on new features within our team
- You will take responsibility for the design and execution of your own initiatives
- You will help identify areas of improvement in the codebase and help contribute to making it better
- You will frequently pair with teammates to give and receive feedback from a code review to boost knowledge-sharing, learning and improve the platform
- You will fix any prioritized bug/issues tracked within the platform
- You will participate as a presenter or attendee, in weekly coding or knowledge-sharing sessions
- You will learn, develop your soft skills and spend time discussing best practices and technologies with your peers
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- FREE English language classes;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends