. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
- Headquartered in Washington State, Evolve Squads was founded due to the over commoditization of software outsourcing companies, traditional staff augmentation companies, and consulting services.
- Technical hiring managers are continuously inundated from recruiters around the globe with hot candidates coming off a job board or “the bench” trying to fit a “round peg” developer into a “square box” requirement.
- Our Professional Fulfillment Network consists of several thousand senior-level developers from all over the world including LATAM, India, Central, and Eastern Europe, and other countries.
- Over the last years, Evolve Squads has been in the business of reverse-engineering the entire outsourcing software development search cycle to be more efficient and user friendly so that hiring managers can focus significantly more on areas of their business where they can create greater value and return for themselves, and their stakeholders.
- Thank you for considering Evolve Squads for your next team extension requirement. Give us a call and experience the difference!
- We already have 2 accountants that cover most of the day-to-day operations.
- We are in search of a lead/architect-level person to help us properly scale the business from a finance perspective.
- We conduct weekly financial dept and management stand-up.
- We conduct monthly P&L reviews with the financial department, audit, and management.
- Good understanding of US corporate tax codes & rules (IRS, FATCA financial compliance).
- This person must operate with a high sense of urgency coupled with a customer service orientation, strong attention to accuracy, and quality of work .
- Given the global operations of the company, s/he must be comfortable and adaptable to working flexible hours, given the nearshore/onshore/offshore partnerships and actively involved in preparing for month and quarter ends, as well as specific projects requested from management and/or audit team.
- Prior experience and ability to effectively navigate in a fast-paced, rapid change environment where priorities change regularly and where the steady-state is rarely achieved .
- Bilingual (English, Russian) .
- Delaware corporate/financial laws knowledge would be a plus.
- Quickbooks knowledge.
- Experience with scaling business processes and operating in environments that have achieved significant scale .
- The ability to attract and recruit top talent, motivate the team, delegate effectively, celebrate diversity within the team, and manage performance; widely viewed as a strong developer of others.
- Creates a sense of purpose/meaning for the team that generates followership beyond his/her own personality and engages others to the greater purpose for the organization as a whole.
- The ability to set clear and challenging goals while committing the organization to improved performance; tenacious and accountable in driving results.
CFO B2B (bodies to bodies):
- Lead the Finance area of the company reporting directly to the Board. Support accounting/ financial reporting needs of financials and management.
- Taking the lead in preparing reports, attending board meetings, and building close relationships with audit people and company management.
- Interact and collaborate regularly with key stakeholders across business/ operational leaders, legal, human resources, shared services, internal audit, FP&A, risk management, facilities, order-to-cash, and source-to-pay/ supply chain.
- Develop strategies for financial performance monitoring.
- Facilitating training sessions for the team internally. Provide training to other team members and management on key accounting issues (revenue recognition, cash flow issues, projected budgeting, appropriate cost capitalization, a delegation of authority, etc.)
CFO hands-on activities:
- Carry out the structure of reports, financial-economic analysis, and budgetary control.
- Own the P&L – working with our accounting department to prepare budgets and forecasts, and providing guidance on them in relation to the strategic and operational plan for the company.
- Architect and build separate flows for AR/AP (Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable).
- Oversee and advise on the cash flow of the company. Monthly P&L review to find 1-2 potential cost-saving options.
- Oversee the tax compliance and filing functions for the company; manage the relationship with the company’s external Tax Partners
- Perform analysis of trends, productivity, and quality parameters. Leading diverse, cross-functional teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognized for their contributions. Identifying risk factors and taking responsibility for resolving issues, working with quality and risk management accordingly.
- Provide expert advice on the interpretation of accounting standards and resulting guidance on company policies and practices for best financial performance and safeguard
- Help management and financial people to manage the relationship with independent auditors and as needed with banks and other entities.
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the stakeholders.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends