. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
Our software monitors what’s happening with your brand across the Internet and delivers actionable market data so you can focus on building stronger customer relationships, driving sales, and building the bottom line.
Our clients use our services to:
- Gain deep insights into their online markets
- Gauge market opportunities for new products and brands
- Manage and enforce MAP programs
- Understand market feedback and catch product issues before they snowball
Looking to join a team of highly motivated, dedicated, and intelligent developers solving real-world problems in the eCommerce space that protect manufacturers AND consumers? At our team, we do this by using innovative techniques for analyzing large datasets (hundreds of millions) and applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to predict patterns, trends, and unexpected results.
Ideal candidates will not only perform their given job duties well but will always be on the lookout for ways to improve our team’s processes as we continue to grow. This role is suited for a creative, highly motivated, and career-driven engineer who is excited about the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and solve challenging problems.
- The team has 2 Senior Engineers and 10 junior – middle-level engineers.
- Mostly located in LATAM (CEST, EST)
- Agile, Kanban
- Daily, Weekly releases.
- Stand-ups are around 9-11 am EST
- Slack, Jira, Confluence
- Long-term project (2-5 years)
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Experience with Golang, Python, and/or PHP
- Deep knowledge of the technical architecture of web crawlers – XPath, CSS Selectors, JSON, API
- Ability to write high-quality and well-documented code
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Desire to learn new coding languages and work with different technologies
- Experience collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Ability to strongly articulate and defend your choices to peers and cross-functional team
- Experience with Golang
- Exposure to a DevOps culture
- Experience working on Linux environments
- Experience with Docker and creating Dockerfiles
- Knowledge of HTTP headers and RFC implementations
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- A Github account with projects and contributions that shows your skills
- Design and develop – as a Data Acquisition team member, you will responsible for designing and developing web crawlers and all supporting services, such as proxy APIs and ETLs
- Enhance the robustness, scalability and correctness of our web crawlers
- Improve our HTML parsing algorithm to handle all the strange things the Internet throws at us
- Coordinate the many tasks that crawling entails across a complex distributed system and providing users with metrics and insights into their crawls
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends