. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are seeking an experienced Digital Project Manager with a background in web and app development, Agile experience is strongly preferred. As a Digital Project Manager, you will be working on the front lines with some major regional and Fortune 500 brands including, Vancity, El Pollo Loco, IBM, and Disney+, so excellent client management and communication skills are key. You will be working across many different technologies and coordinating their integration and implementation to achieve our clients’ end-to-end marketing goals. We are a rapidly growing marketing technology company and we’re looking for more ambitious, entrepreneurial, and detail-oriented employees to grow and manage all our new clients.
The career growth and advancement around here have been extraordinary, so come join our team and dive into the fast-paced and exciting world of digital marketing automation. We offer extensive, in-depth training for new employees to get you up to speed with the different software and marketing platforms we support. Then, as a full member of our team, you’ll get your own portfolio of clients with ample support from everyone else in the company to make sure that you succeed and keep growing. We are located in False Creek, Vancouver, but our work is global, so we offer the flexibility to work remotely (though we do have an office in False Creek for when we need it). We really value work-life balance, and we all do our best to make sure that work never stops us from getting outside and having a fun personal life.
As a Digital Project Manager, you will need excellent communication and time management skills as well strong familiarity with both front-end and Backend Development processes. Projects will likely include managing the implementation of web and mobile applications for our clients and connecting multiple pieces of custom and 3rd party software to achieve specific campaign workflows and business goals. To be a successful candidate, you will need to be detail-oriented, a great team player, have a desire to learn, and keep up with changes in technology.
Core responsibility: As a Digital Project Manager, you will manage the day-to-day planning and execution of development and marketing campaigns across multiple clients and coordinate teams of Marketing Automation Specialists, Designers, Developers, and whoever else may be involved in a project. We will give you a lot of autonomy and responsibility in your work. In return, we need team members who will take that responsibility and grow.
- What is the team size? We have about 10 core employees and we work with another dozen or so contractors.
- When do we have daily stand-ups? EST 9:30 am PST, 6:30 am EST
- What is the duration of the assignment? (12 months, 18 months, ongoing?) Ongoing.
- Please provide details of the interview process. (Test Task, behavioral interview, committee interview, etc.?) Behavioral and Committee
- What is the onboarding process & timeline? Up to three months more focused on training with our specific MarTech stack and getting to know our client list.
- When is the ideal start date? ASAP, please.
- 5+ years in Digital Project Management and Development in a technical environment
- PMP or equivalent certification preferred
- Experience with Jira/Confluence, MS Project, or other resource management and tracking tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English
- Familiarity with Acoustic Campaign (aka Silverpop), Marketo, Exact Target, or any other Marketing Automation tool is preferred
- Strongly preferred experience with iOS/Android Apps
- Solution-oriented mindset.
- Experience managing a team and creating opportunities for them to develop and advance their skills
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in relevant field
- Desire to learn & continuously improve
- Ability to multi-task & meet deadlines while maintaining high-quality standards
- Attention to detail in project planning and coordination
- Highly organized and excellent time management
- Self-starter mentality with a passion for digital technology.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Manage software projects in Agile methodologies.
- Lead the planning, implementation, & delivery of development and marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with Software Developers, Product Managers, Creative and Marketing teams both internally, and for clients and 3rd party vendors
- Provide strategic insights & ideas to improve project workflows and product UX
- Support scoping and budgeting for new projects, campaigns, and clients
- Support sales process when required
- Ensure quality assurance processes are executed on all deliverables
- Develop and execute strategies & flows designed to increase lift and online conversion rates
- Proactively monitor industry best practices
- Learn and grow your skills (with our support, of course)
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends