. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We’re looking for a creative, talented Lead Engineer (Front-End) to join our fast-growing Software Engineering group. Working on an Agile development team, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting our class-leading suite of Financial Software Products servicing the office of the CFO.
We enjoy our work as much as we enjoy working together and want Engineers who can get things done while having a positive influence on our workplace environment. The successful candidate must have a passion for software development, deeply care about code quality, and be committed to craftsmanship.
Project from a scratch. Started on May 15, 2021
- 1 Software Architect
- 2 Senior/Lead and Middle C# Engineers (LATAM only)
- 2 Senior/Lead and Middle JS/React Engineers (LATAM only)
- 1 QA (Ranorex etc) (LATAM only)
- 2 Senior/Lead CloudOps (LATAM and CEE)
- 2 Senior DBA’s (LATAM)
Daily stand-ups around 9-11 am EST
2 or 3-week sprints/SCRUM/Jira/Slack
- 5+ years of commercial software engineering experience.
- Substantial experience with React, Redux, Chakra-UI, CSS modules + Sass, and Jest a plus.
- Strong experience with modern application development workflows and version control systems like GitHub, Gitlab, or Bitbucket.
- High proficiency in writing automated tests using a testing framework such as React Testing Library.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- Experience in SCRUM or other agile development processes.
- Proven professional experience working with TDD and CI environments.
- Exposure to various web technologies such as SQL, gRPC, REST, CoffeeScript, EXTJS, and OData.
Discipline and Perseverance – Focus and commitment to solving complex issues through to completion.
Flexibility and Hard Work – Operate in a fast-paced, iterative development environment; learn and adapt to new technologies.
Problem Solving – Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
Quality – Dedicated to producing high-quality software and implementing development best practices.
Team Work – Communicate effectively and operate in a team environment.
Effective Communicator – Strong written and oral communication skills.
Excellent time management skills – a proven ability to utilize your sense of urgency to prioritize tasks effectively.
Self-Improvement – actively self-improves through individual learning, coursework, or otherwise.
Operate in an agile development team and participate in the design, development, testing, and debugging of applications.
Work with a technical lead and product manager to clearly define product requirements.
Work with colleagues and engineering leadership to define technical solutions that meet business requirements.
Develop clean, elegant, and reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend.
Ensure that the architectural integrity of the source code is maintained and improved.
Identify improvements to reduce technical debt.
Conduct efficient code reviews and enforce team coding standards.
Provide technical mentoring to junior engineers.
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- FREE English language classes;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends