. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
- We are focused on building standardized software for Financial consolidation statements.
- You will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting our class-leading suite of Financial Software Products servicing the office of the CFO.
- You will be working in an Agile development team.
PROJECT STACK and TEAM::
- The schedule is flexible during CET business hours (most part of the team is in Germany, CEE, and CIS countries)
- Create a full web frontend to detach the existing Java desktop client
- We are migrating an existing Cobol App to a modern Java App (Java 8 or higher).
- Full-stack with Angular 10
- Java SPRING, Hibernate
- Rest API
- Backend processes on a server-side.
- Front-end architecture is processed on a client-side.
- Desktop Client – moving to the web app.
- On-premise but Azure is engaged as well. No specific Azure knowledge needed
- 1 SCRUM master
- 5 engineers (4 full-stacks and 1 front)
- 2 QA’s Automation Engineers
- 80% Unit-tests coverage
- Daily stand-ups 10 am German time
- Demonstrable experience of programming in Angular (80% of work)
- Demonstrable experience of programming in Java (20% of work)
- Demonstrable experience in building REST-APIs
- Very good knowledge of English
GOOD TO HAVE::
- Completed (business) computer science studies or comparable professional experience
- High demand on quality & testability of own source code
- Independent, structured, and systematic way of working
- Spring, Hibernate knowledge would be a plus
- Knowledge of financial business context is an advantage
- Knowledge in the use of JIRA/Confluence, Git, Jenkins, and agile development methods (Scrum) is helpful
- German knowledge is helpful
- Create a full web frontend to detach the existing Java desktop client.
- Design, develop and implement in a complex financial business context.
- Conduct programming, testing, review, and debugging.
- Transform GUI, usability & functions from a desktop client to a web client
- Consider given GUI examples, frameworks, and architectural design decisions or have the ability to add needed functionality
- Meet quality standards for reviews, unit and transactional tests
- Work in an interdisciplinary team
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends