. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are a recognized leader in patient and provider education attracting an engaged audience of over 60 million health consumers and over 800,000 U.S. practicing physicians and clinicians to its premier health and wellness websites. Healthcare professionals and consumers are empowered with trusted content and services.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who has a passion for building world-class applications. Our ideal Engineer will have experience working on a large-scale consumer web platform. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will work with other talented engineers on various web technologies. You will contribute to building products with modern UX design on the .NET framework. You have expertise in various aspects of front-end development, including responsive design,
SEO Lighthouse metrics, UX libraries, and the latest CSS trends.
This is a great opportunity if you have experience building large-capacity consumer-facing websites, enjoy working with new technologies, and have a desire to build great products for new and expecting parents.
- We manage a network of healthcare websites.
- We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, push decisions
down as low as possible, and want to further our culture of innovation.
- We have a multinational and multicultural team.
- Team size is 75 engineers. There are up to 10 teams with 7-8 engineers.
- Time overlap should be with Eastern US.
- Location: LATAM.
- Start Date: ASAP.
– 80% Front End, 20% Back End
– 4+ years of Software Engineering experience
some experience with JQuery, Bootstrap, and Node.js
– Experience architecting, developing, and deploying front-end UIs
– Knowledge of the ASP.NET MVC framework, SQL Server, and C#.
– Knowledge of SEO and experience with advertising frameworks like Google Ads would be a plus
– Familiarity with website performance analysis tools like Google Analytics would be a plus
– Strong team collaboration and communication ability
– Attention to detail and excellent troubleshooting skills will help you succeed in this position
– Play a central role in the rapid development and maintenance of the What To Expect application
– Implement advanced UI components in collaboration with UX designers
– Engage in technical planning, design, and code reviews
– Collaborate with the broader engineering and product organization to promote productivity and
effectiveness by sharing business and technical insights
– Work with and provide feedback to other engineers
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Fully remote workforce – we will never ask you to go into an office
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office allowance
- 15 days of a paid vacation;
- 10 days of non-paid vacation;
- 10 days of paid national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
- Zero bureaucracy
- Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company
- Free English Lessons
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends