. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
Our Product teams consist of four major entities: Supply, Demand, Experience (XP), and Cost Optimization Team (COT), with 3 to 6 developers each. They are cross-functional, self-sufficient, and highly autonomous teams, working in direct cooperation with Product Managers, UX Designers, and Front-end Engineers.
- Our team members come from more than 20 countries
- Our team has grown to more than 400 team members (and growing!)
- We are the 15th America’s fastest-growing company in 2020 (Financial Times)
- Have solid knowledge of TypeScript, HTML, and CSS.
- Have experience with Angular or similar UI frameworks/libraries like React.
- Have experience writing tests.
- Help speed the migration to Angular 10+ from Backbone.
- Possess functional programming experience.
- Understand design principles and development practices.
- Advocate user experiences via a product mindset.
- Have solid software engineering background.
- Write and ship high-quality, scalable code.
- Contribute to the company’s engineering culture.
- Work closely with UX designers, product managers, and other stakeholders on improving the overall experience of our product.
- Develop skills by applying best practices and technologies.
- Participate in pair programming, code refactoring and reviews, knowledge sharing sessions, and A/B testing.
- Engage in full-stack development.
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- FREE English language classes;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends