. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
Daily stand-ups around 9-10 am EST
The interview process will contain two interviews:
- 2 x Technical interviews – 0.5hr with a Project Lead and 1hr with a Cloud architect.
What equipment is needed? MAC, PC, Tools, Software?
Linux, Mac, Windows – good
We will do all setup
8GB RAM is enough
16GB RAM would be better
- Google Go (this project is written on Golang)
- SQL knowledge
- Python (most of our other projects are written on Python. Python will help if there will be any dependencies)
- ELK stack
- VPN use and troubleshooting
Would be helpful to know:
- Logic Monitor
- 70% of your time you will be developing APIs using Go and/or Python
- Connecting these APIs to DBs (Oracle, Postgres), and deploying them to Cloud. However, we have a separate DevOps person that will be configuring cloud, CI/CD pipelines, etc.
- Design and develop – as a back-end team member, you will responsible for designing and developing web parts for our transportation management system
- Enhance the robustness, scalability, and correctness of our web crawlers.
- Improve our HTML parsing algorithm to handle all the strange things the Internet throws at us.
- Coordinate the many tasks that crawling entails across a complex distributed system and provide users with metrics and insights into their crawls.
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Fully remote workforce – we will never ask you to go into an office
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office allowance
- 10 days of paid national holidays;
- 15 days of a paid vacation;
- 10 days of non-paid vacation;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
- Zero bureaucracy, no punks, no jerks culture;
- Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends