. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are a Technology company with enterprise resource planning (ERP) and enterprise performance management (EPM) reporting solutions.
Since 1993. 1000 headcount. 100M+ revenue. Looking for a Senior engineer who’d like to work on a new computation engine. You will be supporting and implementing new capabilities in an existing Node cloud solution that involves replicating data from multiple ERP APIs into Docker instances, AWS, and No-SQL and SQL cloud databases.
Seeking Experienced Engineers with 7+ years of experience in JS/React/Node. Practical experience working on a cross-functional team within a Scrum-Agile process. Our current team has around 10 full-time engineers.
- Two teams with four people in each
- Team 1 is responsible for the Administration part
- Team 2 is responsible for the Functional part (managing contracts, consolidation)
- 1 QA engineer
- 4 Full-Stack Engineers
- Docker —> AWS+K8s
- 70% unit-tests coverage
- Migrating JS to TS
- SCRUM 3 weeks sprints
- Daily stand-ups at 9.30 am CET
- Documentation is in French
- Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Slack
- Europe and North Africa (Marocco, Tunisia, Algerie, etc.)
- Good communication skills in English and French – both written and verbal
- Strong experience developing modern Web-based applications with a React or Angular or Vue, TypeScript
- Strong knowledge of Nodejs
- Experience in consuming APIs, working with large sets of data, asynchronous code execution (async, await, promise)
- Self-starter that can come up to speed on the existing solution and take ownership of different parts of the application
- Experience with creating beautiful, “pixel-perfect,” responsive user experiences
- Familiarity with Jira, AWS DevOps, and Git
- Experience working in an Agile environment, comfortable with Scrum
- Understanding design patterns and n-tiers architectures
- Java or Kotlin development or the backend
- Solid understanding of web applications including security, session management, and best practices
- Experience developing and maintaining complex, scalable web applications
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to excel in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related discipline
- As a full-stack developer, you’ll be integrated with an experienced scrum team with some super talented people.
- You will take part in scrum meetings and work with our Product Owners and UI/UX Designers on the UI conception.
- Design, Develop and Test software
- Lease and the client administration part of this product
- Architecting and building web apps by writing efficient, reusable, and testable code
- Contribute with your experience to the overall solution architecture
- Develop clean, elegant, and reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend
- Proactively fixing upcoming bugs and solving technical challenges
- Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap
- Participating in code reviews and architecture discussions
- Work closely with your UX, Product Owner, and development colleagues
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- FREE English language classes;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends