. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are a recognized leader in patient and provider education attracting an engaged audience of over 60 million health consumers and over 800,000 U.S. practicing physicians and clinicians to its premier health and wellness websites. Healthcare professionals and consumers are empowered with trusted content and services.
PROJECT STACK and TEAM::
- We manage a network of healthcare websites.
- We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, push decisions
down as low as possible, and want to further our culture of innovation.
- Domain Driven Design
- Team size is 6 people (2 QA, 1 Tech lead. 2 Backend, and 1 Frontend)
- Time overlap should be with EST.
- Stack: PHP, AWS, ElasticSearch, MySQL, Docker, Kubernetes.
- SCRUM, Agile; sprints each 2 weeks.
Hiring Process: 2 interview stages and a small coding test.
- Experience with the following: PHP 7/8, PHP Frameworks (Yii, Laravel, or Symfony), Linux/Unix
- Experience with MVC or OOP design patterns
- Experience with Database design, development, and performance tuning using MYSQL database
- Experience with Rest APIs and microservices
GOOD TO HAVE::
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Elasticsearch a plus
- Experience with docker containers, CI/CD, Jenkins a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast moving, agile environment
- Be proactive, ambitious, and have the desire to continually improve your skill set
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related work experience
- Collaborate with a team of developers to design, develop, unit test, and support new features
- Work with the Product Managers to help define and implement functional and non-functional requirements
- Work closely with the QA team to ensure that code is released with little or no bugs
- Be willing to challenge design ideas when other opportunities exist to solve a problem
- Explain and “whiteboard” complex technical issues to audiences with varying levels of technical expertise
- Be able to take ownership of a project from start to finish, while working with stakeholders to understand the requirements and meeting expectations
- Perform code reviews while maintaining coding, compliance and security standards
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Fully remote workforce – we will never ask you to go into an office
- Flexible working hours;
- 15 days of a paid vacation;
- 10 days of non-paid vacation;
- 10 days of paid national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees or new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
- Zero bureaucracy.
- Growth opportunities and the ability to move up within the company
- Free English Lessons.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends