. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are leading providers of digital health and wellness solutions. Our product attracts a large and engaged audience of consumers and healthcare professionals to its premier health and wellness properties and utilizes its data and analytics expertise to deliver highly personalized content experiences and efficient and effective marketing and engagement solutions. Our product enables consumers to manage their daily health and wellness needs, healthcare professionals to stay informed and make better decisions for their patients, and marketers, health payers, and providers to communicate and engage with consumers and healthcare professionals to drive better health outcomes. Our content and solutions are delivered through multiple channels, including desktop, mobile web, and mobile phone and tablet applications, as well as video and social media.
- Team size: 3xBE, 2xFull-stacks, 1 FE, 3xQA’s, 1xProduct manager, 1xUI/UX. Vuejs, MySQL, PHP Laravel, AWS. LAMP stack. Docker containers, JIRA, SLACK, Confluence, G-suite.
- Unit-tests cover 25% of code.
- Daily stand-ups at 9.30 am EST.
- Time overlap with EST should be at least from 9 am – 1 pm EST.
- What is the duration of the assignment – 5 to 6 months with a possible extension.
- One hour interview with a Director of Engineering and one hour interview with a Tech/Team Lead on a project.
- 4+ years of professional work experience in PHP Programming language.
- Experience in Laravel a PHP Framework.
- Familiarity with writing secure REST APIs, JSON and middleware.
- Proficiency with Unit Testing.
- Experience with writing optimized code to improve performance.
- Highly proficient with MySQL is mandatory.
- Hands-on working experience with Vue.js.
- Experience working with Yii2 Framework.
- Understanding of Healthcare domain.
- Write performant code using PHP to create web applications and admin tools.
- Have great attention to detail and ability to see (and test) the product from the end user’s perspective.
- Ability to write clean, secure, well-documented and efficient cross-browser compatible code without resorting to browser specific workarounds.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on project design and implementation and other developers to maintain standards and create a reusable codebase.
- Expected to be self-motivated, needing little guidance on completing tasks on time and meeting expectations in terms of requirements.
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Fully remote workforce – we will never ask you to go into an office
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office allowance
- 10 days of paid national holidays;
- 15 days of a paid vacation;
- 10 days of non-paid vacation;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
- Zero bureaucracy, no punks, no jerks culture;
- Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends