. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are a Technology company with enterprise resource planning (ERP) and enterprise performance management (EPM) reporting solutions. Working on an Agile development team, you will be responsible for supporting and enhancing our best-of-class financial reporting and uploading products.
We enjoy our work as much as we enjoy working together and want our team players who can get things done while having a positive influence on our workplace environment. The successful candidate must have a passion for project management, and software development deeply cares about fulfillment, and deliverability, and be committed to the timelines.
The Program Manager will be responsible for assisting the Business Systems Team with managing multiple projects associated to common goals within our product line. This includes scheduling, team management, budgeting, vendor management, status reporting, and project coordination. The ideal candidate would have experience in software implementations and performing project management activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· 3+ years of project management experience with demonstrated results
· Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, decision-making, research, analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
· Clear understanding and working knowledge of Software implementations
· Excellent PC skills with strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Smartsheets
· Work independently with minimal direction
· Excellent business systems support and team contributor
· Ability quickly adapt to changing needs/environments
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related field OR relevant job experience
· Project Management Professional, PMP, is a plus
· Project management, system implementation, and system integration experience is a plus
· Simultaneously manage multiple projects with activities, deliverables, and interdependencies involving internal and external teams
· Demonstrate excellent leadership skills, motivate, and direct teams of indirect resources with minimal supervision
· Track project deliverables and schedules, with a strong focus on progress measurement, analysis, and reporting
· Plan and coordinate small to mid-sized projects through normal project phases such as discovery, design, development, deployment, and operations
· Help drive the transitional components from acquisition integrations by closing out any pending requirements or follow up items for smoother operations
· Passion for working on a cross-functional team collaborating with various groups to understand business objectives and to deliver on team objectives
· Manage vendor communication and follow up on vendor tasks to ensure effective project delivery
· Maintain project schedules, as applicable, to deliver projects on time
· Capture and escalate risk that surfaces on a project to help mitigate or avoid project disruptions
· Provide status reports, as appropriate to the size of engagement, to the Sr. Director of Business Systems or to a Steering Committee
· Accept ambiguity and constant change while seeking an understanding of business impacts for the project and the needed detail to deliver an effective project close
· Learn operational procedures of the Business Systems Team to ensure appropriate guidance while owning project deliverables
· Drive operational alignment and improvement initiatives for recently acquired companies
· Look for opportunities to improve operational throughput
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Fully remote workforce – we will never ask you to go into an office
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office allowance
- 10 days of paid national holidays;
- 15 days of a paid vacation;
- 10 days of non-paid vacation;
- We will cover 50% of the cost for your online classes (Udemy, Coursera, etc);
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees or new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
- Zero bureaucracy, no punks, no jerks culture;
- Growth opportunities and the ability to move up within the company
- other perks and benefits that are even not mentioned in a JD;
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends