. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
- We are focused on building standardized software for Financial consolidation statements.
- You will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting our class-leading suite of Financial Software Products servicing the office of the CFO.
- You will be working in an Agile development team.
PROJECT STACK and TEAM:
- The schedule is flexible during CET business hours (most part of the team is in Germany, CEE, and CIS countries)
- Your main responsibility will be to test and approve new JAVA applications, modules, sub-modules doing the same as COBOL parts before our standard software.
- We are migrating an existing Cobol App to a modern Java App (Java 8 or higher).
- Full-stack with Angular 10
- Java SPRING, Hibernate
- Rest API
- Backend processes on a server-side.
- Front-end architecture is processed on a client-side.
- Desktop Client – moving to the web app.
- On-premise but Azure is engaged as well. No specific Azure knowledge needed
- Completed (business) computer science studies or comparable professional experience
- Demonstrable experience of testing related to the tasks
- High demand on quality & reliability of own results
- Independent, structured, and systematic way of working
- Very good knowledge of English
GOOD TO HAVE::
- Knowledge of financial business context is an advantage
- Knowledge in the use of JIRA/Confluence and agile development methods (Scrum) is helpful
- Understanding of COBOL source code is helpful
- German is helpful
- Test and approve new JAVA applications, modules, sub-modules doing the same as COBOL parts before our standard software.
- Compare functions of two systems in a complex financial business context.
- Setup and enhance automated unit testing with GUI
- Independent creation of suitable test cases, test data, and comparable results
- Create and maintain unit and transactional tests to keep code test coverage > 80 percent
- Create and maintain automated GUI / functional tests with QF Test
- Meet quality standards for tests
- Documentation of approved software features for release notes, user manuals
- Work in an interdisciplinary team
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends