We’re looking for a creative, talented Senior QA engineer to test our SQL databases and join our fast-growing Software Engineering group. You will be testing databases performance and SQL queries against expected outcomes. Working on an Agile development team, you will be responsible for developing, and supporting our class-leading suite of Financial Software Products servicing the office of the CFO.
We enjoy our work as much as we enjoy working together and want Engineers who can get things done while having a positive influence on our workplace environment. The successful candidate must have a passion for software development, deeply care about code quality, and be committed to software craftsmanship.
We need the candidate to have non-zero experience in SQL and in testing SQL performance/consistency of results over time. The candidates we’re looking for in this role are not DB Engineers / DBAs, precisely, but more QA/E Engineers that have had substantial DB experience.
#1 Responsibility is testing our SQL databases performance and SQL queries against expected outcomes.
Project from a scratch. Started on May 15, 2021
- 1 Software Architect
- 2 Senior/Lead and Middle C# Engineers (LATAM only)
- 2 Senior/Lead and Middle JS/React Engineers (LATAM only)
- 1 QA (Ranorex etc) (LATAM only)
- 2 Senior/Lead CloudOps (LATAM and CEE)
- 2 Senior DBA’s (LATAM)
Daily stand-ups around 9-11 am EST
2 or 3-week sprints/SCRUM/Jira/Slack
• 5+ years of commercial software testing automation experience.
• ! – Experience with testing databases performance and SQL queries against expected outcomes.
• Coding proficiency in at least one modern language like C# or Java
• Experience with test automation tools and infrastructure, Ranorex, Selenium & Jenkins highly desirable
• Exposure to various web technologies such as gRPC, SOAP, REST, and OData
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
• Understanding of software development process, best practices, and concepts
• Proficiency in designing, developing, and maintaining test cases and test suites using Data-Driven Testing
• Experience of working in an Agile Scrum/Kanban development environment
• Experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software testing solutions and methodologies
- We need the candidate to have non-zero experience in SQL and in testing SQL performance/consistency of results over time.
- The candidates we’re looking for in this role are not DB Engineers / DBAs, precisely, but more QA/E Engineers that have had substantial DB experience.
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends