. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
Every solution we create is designed to be Smarter, Stronger, Faster, Better than any other technology in the marketplace. These same attributes apply to our dedicated team members, whose expertise and dedication have made us industry leaders.
As a member of our team, you will have the ability to work on projects for Fortune 500 companies, contributing actively to supporting their strategic initiatives. This opportunity will build your knowledge base and allow you to interact with some of the world’s most respected companies!
This is a remote-based, contract position. This opportunity can be based anywhere within the United States or LATIN America.
The PM shall report to the AWS Cloud Operations Governance Manager and will work with our operations teams on improving project management and day-to-day process work, with an Agile approach. This PM will act as an Agile Coach helping to establish Sprints, Scrum Meetings (Sprint Planning Meeting, Daily Scrum and Sprint Execution, Sprint Review Meeting, Sprint Retrospective Meeting), as needed and as appropriate to the way the business functions.
- Technical Requirements in order of importance are:
Must – Project Management experience
Important – Agile Knowledge
Good to have – Scrum Master
- Time overlap with EST should be from 9 am EST till 5 am/pm EST
- Location for a resource – US or LATAM Only
- The current Team size is 9 engineers.
- The duration of the assignment. Ongoing? 12+ months
- Equipment needed – Windows Client
- Please provide a bill rate budget range for an ideal candidate.
- Interview process. (Test Task, behavioral interview, committee interview, etc.?) Test Task, behavioral interview, likely 1 or 2 rounds.
- When is the ideal start date? 4/15/22 – 5/1/22
- 3+ years of project management experience with a SaaS solution.
- Strong communicator, able to share ideas, influence, and collaborate at all levels to maximize problem resolution.
- Demonstrable ability to simultaneously manage multiple deadlines and large implementation projects to a successful conclusion.
- Ability to work independently and be effective/proactive in a relatively unstructured environment.
- Ability to drive conflict resolution.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- As a Scrum Master/Agile Coach Project Manager with us, here’s what you’ll have an opportunity to do
- It is preferred that the Project Manager have at least three (3) years of project management experience and two (2) years of leading projects with Agile methodology.
- Experience with TMS (transportation management software) is strongly preferred or experience within the transportation, supply chain, or logistics industry.
- Agile certification(s)
- Work with the operations team to develop the project scope and perform an estimate of work effort and elapsed time for assigned projects.
- Develop project plans, in line with MG’s project methodology with interim milestones and deadlines and works with the project team and development to manage the project plan, ensuring all milestones and deadlines are met through careful resource identification and allocation.
- Participate in meetings on a regular basis to facilitate communication and effective implementation and review processes.
- Help to establish and instill Agile-based best practices and methodology in a maturing environment.
- Manage the risks of all aspects of projects, including the development of contingency plans.
- Proactively identify and manage project issues.
- Will work with customer setups and decommission type activities; help to organize and evolve an Agile-based approach to the operations team.
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days of national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends