. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are a recognized leader in patient and provider education attracting an engaged audience of over 60 million health consumers and over 800,000 U.S. practicing physicians and clinicians to its premier health and wellness websites. Healthcare professionals and consumers are empowered with trusted content and services.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer who has a passion for building world-class applications. Our ideal Senior Engineer will have experience migrating platforms to Node/React stack while optimizing performance and maintaining site reliability; enough professional experience in React to have opinions about tooling based on good/bad experiences from previous projects and have worked on data driven software large scale enough to require global state management. This is a great opportunity if you have experience building large-capacity consumer-facing websites, enjoy working with new technologies and have a desire to build great products for new and expecting parents.
- We manage a network of healthcare websites.
- We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, push decisions
down as low as possible, and want to further our culture of innovation.
- We have a multinational and multicultural team.
- Team size is 75 engineers. There are up to 10 teams with 7-8 engineers.
- Time overlap should be with Eastern US.
- Location: LATAM.
- Start Date: ASAP.
- (25% Frontend and 75% Backend) Technical Stack.
- 4+ years of Software Engineering experience.
- 2+ years of demonstrable experience delivering multiple React/Node.js Web apps.
- 2+ years of experience with Java web applications.
- Experience with Next.js and/or other React SSR (server side rendering) solutions.
- Experience in Hibernates, SQL, Java Spring framework, React Hooks.
- Skilled with Redux and/or other global state management.
- In-depth knowledge of React Hooks, static type checking, functional programming in general.
- Knowledge of AWS services and microservice architecture.
- Some legacy code in Java Spring framework, candidate should be able to convert it to React NodeJS stack.
- Play a central role in the rapid development and launch of BabyCenter applications.
- Maintain and support services and web applications built with Java Spring framework.
- Collaborate, mentor and advise team members to promote productivity and effectiveness; share business and technical insights with the broader engineering and product organization.
- Work with and provide feedback to other engineers.
- Strong team collaboration and communication ability.
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Fully remote workforce – we will never ask you to go into an office
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office allowance
- 15 days of a paid vacation;
- 10 days of non-paid vacation;
- 10 days of paid national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
- Zero bureaucracy.
- Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company.
- Free English Lessons.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance.
- Increased productivity.
- The ability to work any time around the clock.
- Reduction in commute time.
- Less sick days.
- More time with family and friends.