. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are a recognized leader in patient and provider education attracting an engaged audience of over 60 million health consumers and over 800,000 U.S. practicing physicians and clinicians to its premier health and wellness websites. Healthcare professionals and consumers are empowered with trusted content and services.
- We manage a network of healthcare websites.
- We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, push decisions
down as low as possible, and want to further our culture of innovation.
- We have a multinational and multicultural team.
- Team size is 75 engineers. There are up to 10 teams with 7-8 engineers.
- Time overlap should be with Eastern US.
- Location: LATAM.
- Start Date: ASAP.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience.
- 2+ years of AWS Cloud experience working with AWS services EC2, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Cloud Watch.
- 2+ years of programming experience with C#, or NodeJS.
- Proficient in designing and implementing highly-available, event-based systems leveraging microservice-based architectures.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD, provisioning using Terraform/Cloud Formation/SAM.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Experience in HealthCare domain.
- Experience in .NET is a plus.
- Create and maintain services in AWS infrastructure.
- Collaborate, mentor and advise team members to promote productivity and effectiveness; share business and technical insights with the broader engineering and product organization.
- Work with and provide feedback to other engineers.
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Fully remote workforce – we will never ask you to go into an office
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office allowance
- 15 days of a paid vacation;
- 10 days of non-paid vacation;
- 10 days of paid national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
- Zero bureaucracy.
- Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company.
- Free English Lessons.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance.
- Increased productivity.
- The ability to work any time around the clock.
- Reduction in commute time.
- Less sick days.
- More time with family and friends.