. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are a recognized leader in patient and provider education attracting an engaged audience of over 60 million health consumers and over 800,000 U.S. practicing physicians and clinicians to its premier health and wellness websites. Healthcare professionals and consumers are empowered with trusted content and services.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join a dynamic team responsible for testing backend and internal systems.
- We manage a network of healthcare websites.
- We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, push decisions
down as low as possible, and want to further our culture of innovation.
- We have a multinational and multicultural team.
- Team size is 75 engineers. There are up to 10 teams with 7-8 engineers.
- Time overlap should be with Eastern US.
- Location: LATAM.
- Start Date: ASAP.
- This QA team will work closely with Data Engineering Team
- 3+ years of QA experience;
- Experience with concepts related to Data Analysis and testing of Data Warehousing;
- Experience with testing replication or copying of data within databases or file formats such as CSV and JSON;
- Experience with testing ETL processes or jobs;
- Experience in validating Structured and Semi-Structured Data.
- Experience using SQL for testing purposes in Big Data;
- Experience with testing an ecosystem that includes native mobile apps and browser-based apps;
- Experience with a modern object-oriented language (e.g., Python or bash/shell script or Java or C#);
- Strong understanding of agile SDLC and QA methodology;
- Understanding of various test levels and how to exploit each one effectively (e.g., black-box, white-box, gray-box, integration, performance, stress);
Of course, if this role speaks to you, you’re someone who has;
- Experience with testing in situations that do not involve web or application user interfaces;
- Experience with any Front-End knowledge
- Understanding of NoSQL, Google Big Query;
- Can coach and empower others;
- Attention to detail and a strong team-based attitude;
- Experience with ETL tools or systems like Airflow is a plus!
Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple;
- Partner with Product Managers and other Stakeholders to ensure that requirements are discrete and complete and provide a clear understanding of the desired finished state.
- Participate in planning sessions to voice possible quality risks and estimate testing efforts.
- Represent QA in cross-functional team meetings and provide a quality perspective.
- Create test cases and execution paths based on product requirements.
- Execute test cases and file bugs when discrepancies are discovered.
- Partner with developers during feature development to provide immediate feedback and a quality assessment throughout the development process.
- Perform manual exploratory testing adjusting the testing tasks as necessary during the development cycle.
- Coordinate testing with other team members, as necessary, to prevent testing redundancy and expand test coverage in the team delivery cycle.
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Fully remote workforce – we will never ask you to go into an office
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office allowance
- 15 days of a paid vacation;
- 10 days of non-paid vacation;
- 10 days of paid national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees or new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
- Zero bureaucracy.
- Growth opportunities and the ability to move up within the company
- Free English Lessons.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends