. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are looking for a backend software engineer with 5+ years of experience with NodeJS/React, with curiosity, commitment, pride, respect, good communication skills, and a focus on teamwork. We are a small team looking to grow so you will have the chance to coach and hire new team members. Solid computer science/engineering fundamentals are a must including data structures, algorithm writing skills, and OOP concepts. You will work on building resilient APIs that automate backend business processes for some exciting e-commerce brands.
You will be joining a team of commerce-focused specialists who are building a platform to streamline business processes with our pre-built integrations. Connecting ERPs, 3PL Warehouses, Sales Channels, and more so that brands can focus on building better products.
- We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, and push decisions
down as low as possible, and want to further our culture of innovation.
- We have a multinational and multicultural team.
- USA-based Candidates
- 100% Remote
- Start Date: ASAP
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering role (i.e. software, systems, architecture)
- AWS Lambda Functions
- Unit and Integration Testing
- NoSQL and/or SQL database design and implementation
- Integrating with 3rd Party APIs (REST, SOAP, GraphQL)
- Designing and building APIs (REST, SOAP, GraphQL)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Agile software development concepts and processes
- Experience documenting technical processes
- Experience architecting technical processes
- Behavior Driven Development
- Test Automation using Cucumber
- Nx Monorepo Experience
- AWS Step Functions
- Applying expert-level knowledge and experience creating Node server-side applications and APIs using Typescript.
- Author unit and integration tests in a TDD development environment.
- Hands-on experience using AWS Serverless microservices and cloud application development practices.
- Functioning within an Agile software development environment to help deliver quality solutions in a timely manner.
- Interacting with product teams and developers to determine the best user experience for our customers.
- Using customer and management feedback effectively while improving the existing project.
- Using Cucumber and BDD to validate executable specifications against your code on any modern development stack.
- Remote friendly environment, work anywhere within the United States
- 401(k) match
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Uncapped PTO
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends