. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
SaaS-based multi-channel marketing tool (email & SMS). Our team is engaged on an extensive project list in 2022 which will exceed their capacity. We are looking to contract a number of Sr. Windows Software Developers and QA people to work on some of these.
Our product empowers our customers to drive sales and revenue using multi-channel marketing automation by creating personalized, 1:1 interactions through powerful email & SMS automation workflows that drive incremental revenue, engagement, and increased customer lifetime value. With nearly 4 BILLION emails & SMS messages being sent from this SaaS product every month, you will have the opportunity to work on a high volume and highly scalable platform in the latest and greatest technologies.
- Multinational team – good English is a must.
- 10+ Engineers in Ottawa, CANADA
- 7+ QA testers in India (70% is manual, 30% is automated testing)
- Several Software engineers and QA engineers in other countries (including Ukraine, Brasil, Argentina, Colombia etc)
- We usually have 3-5 people in a team.
- We use mainly.NET core (v.5x and v6.x).
- MS SQL, Redis, MySQL.
- Our product is DB-driven. Good DB knowledge would be a huge plus.
- Postman and C#+Selenium would be very helpful.
- Jira and Zephyr.
- Part of our codebase is a legacy Webforms, MVC.
- Microservices, Docker containers + Kubernetes architecture.
- We have a separate DevOps team. It has Cloud on AWS + On-Prem (local servers) but we are tending to AWS. Heavily use EC2 instances.
- There is a unit-test coverage. It varies per project. Software Engineers test their own code as well. After them, we have a QA dept that test their code. We are doing more and more Automated testing, however, there is still significant Manual work. Mostly Selenium.
- The platform was created in the early 2000th. There is still some legacy code in place.
- Interview stages are 30 mins with a Software Architect or QA lead, 60 mins with a Team Leads, and a welcome call with a CEO.
- If a candidate is strong enough we will proceed with just one interview.
End to end understanding of the Software Development lifecycle specifically in relation to the
Agile / Scrum methodology.
Experience and understanding of integration, system, functional and user acceptance
UI and API testing experience including load/performance testing, cross-browser testing, and
mobile device testing experience.
Understanding of micro services, containerized applications and event-based
Exposure to Rancher / Kubernetes / Event Bus implementations.
Experience with queuing systems (RabbitMQ or equivalent).
Experience with SQL server and writing queries to create and verify data.
Familiarity with Atlassian suite (JIRA, Zephyr, Confluence).
Experience of software testing from a SaaS / commercial web based application
Gherkin (Specflow) experience.
Experience writing automated test scripts using Selenium and C# or equivalent.
SOAP / REST API testing using tools such as Swagger / Postman / ReadyAPI / SoapUI /
ISTQB certified to at least Foundation level.
Be actively involved in planning, estimating, and executing manual and automated test plans.
Create clear and concise manual test cases for new features being developed.
Create automated test cases using Selenium and C#.
Execute performance and load testing to determine scalability of features.
Identify problems and troubleshoot features during testing,
Report software defects in a clear and concise manner.
Participate in agile ceremonies collaborating with software developers, product team, and
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends