. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
Our software monitors what’s happening with your brand across the Internet and delivers actionable market data so you can focus on building stronger customer relationships, driving sales, and building the bottom line.
Our clients use our services to:
- Gain deep insights into their online markets
- Gauge market opportunities for new products and brands
- Manage and enforce MAP programs
- Understand market feedback and catch product issues before they snowball
We want committing, free-thinking, individuals to provide their experiences and expertise to our growing concerns and problems. You will never be told that your idea isn’t good enough or that your opinion is not wanted; we aren’t hiring just a set of hands, but a brain to work with us to solve these problems.
As a Software Engineering Manager at our team, you will be responsible for wearing many hats and owning critical pieces of the product. You will help in defining the creative vision, product requirements, and user experience while also leading software engineering teams to drive the product from concept all the way into the customer’s hands. A successful candidate should be highly autonomous and able to be an independent problem solver. If you can communicate clearly, have a passion for native cloud products, and love leading world-class engineering teams – then come join us!
Looking to join a team of highly motivated, dedicated, and intelligent developers solving real-world problems in the eCommerce space that protect manufacturers AND consumers? At our team, we do this by using innovative techniques for analyzing large datasets (hundreds of millions) and applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to predict patterns, trends, and unexpected results.
Ideal candidates will not only perform their given job duties well but will always be on the lookout for ways to improve our team’s processes as we continue to grow. This role is suited for a creative, highly motivated, and career-driven engineer who is excited about the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and solve challenging problems.
- The team has up to 10 senior and middle-level engineers.
- Mostly located in the US (EST) and Spain (CET)
- Agile, Kanban
- Weekly releases.
- Stand-ups are around 9-11 am EST
- Slack, Jira, Confluence
- Long-term project (1+ years)
- 12+ years of professional experience
- A Github account with projects and contributions that shows your skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the technical architecture API, SQL, JSON, Cloud
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Desire to learn new coding languages and work with different technologies
- Experience collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Ability to strongly articulate and defend your choices to peers and cross-functional team
- Experience with Golang
- Exposure to a DevOps culture
- Experience working on Linux environments
- Experience with Docker and creating Dockerfiles
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Passionate about Agile principles and eager to apply them across the organization
- Have experience working in software development, with an understanding of the SDLC within a sprint-based agile methodology
- A strong change mediator who can influence mindset and behaviors, including those of senior leaders, business teams, architects, engineers, and product managers
- Demonstrate constant curiosity and desire to learn new things
- Demonstrate experience building relationships, partnering with and influencing dependent teams while commanding the respect of the individuals you work with across the organization
- Have passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, humility, and the ability to convey this through the work that you do
- Outcome and success-oriented
- Have servant leader mentality
- Instruct team members on using Agile tools, inclusive of experience using Atlassian (Jira, Confluence)
- Design and develop – you will responsible for designing and developing a manual process automation app.
- Enhance the robustness, scalability, and correctness of our manual process automation app.
- Coordinate the many tasks that crawling entails across a complex distributed system and provide users with metrics and insights.
- Daily communication with stakeholders in EST (1 or 2 30min calls)
- Daily communication with an engineering team (15 mins daily stand)
- Weekly 1 on 1’s with each engineer (1-2 calls per day)
- Work with Jira (SCRUM, Agile)
- Build and manage a team of Software Engineers.
- Foster career growth and a strong team culture.
- Own all operational metrics and support for your team’s software.
- Manage the agile development process and methodology to deliver value to customers. Instruct team members on using Agile tools, inclusive of experience using Atlassian (Jira, Confluence)
- Grooms and mentors engineering staff and leads to find and grow along their career path
- Help develop long-term development and business technology strategies.
- Participate in the design, development and support of high-quality custom software solutions and products used to support our Platform.
- Participate/Lead in Design and Code Reviews.
- Assign and manage tasks assigned to development resources.
- Ensure that design/development best practices are followed.
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends