. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are leading providers of digital health and wellness solutions. Our product attracts a large and engaged audience of consumers and healthcare professionals to its premier health and wellness properties and utilizes its data and analytics expertise to deliver highly personalized content experiences and efficient and effective marketing and engagement solutions. Our product enables consumers to manage their daily health and wellness needs, healthcare professionals to stay informed and make better decisions for their patients, and marketers, health payers, and providers to communicate and engage with consumers and healthcare professionals to drive better health outcomes. Our content and solutions are delivered through multiple channels, including desktop, mobile web, and mobile phone and tablet applications, as well as video and social media.
- We manage a network of healthcare websites.
- We build a CMS to spin up new sites as we acquire them.
- We have a multinational and multicultural team. We have 2 x Devs in New York, 1 x Dev in Florida, and 3 x Devs in Ukraine. (including 1 QA)
- Stack: React, Node JS, TS, Next js., Cloud-native, Serverless, AWS. Cucumber, Jenkins, Java for QA automation and scripting.
For containerization…– The QA team actually makes heavy use of containerization via Docker.– For development, there is a mix of docker and majority use of AWS serverless features… (Lambdas, AWS Batch).
- Testing is done via 75% is existing selenium framework, 25% manual
Unit test coverage is above around 50%. This is something that the team is actively focusing on this sprint so we’re hoping to get this up above 50%.
On top of that, we estimate that Selenium tests currently cover over 65% of priority features. We want to get to 90% as soon as we can.
- Daily stand-ups are at 9.30 am EST.
- Once a week we have SCRUM – AGILE ceremonies at 11 am-12 pm
- We release every week,
- We have 2 weeks sprints
- Time overlap should be from 8 am – 1 pm EST
- For communication, we use Slack, Jira, Confluence. The project is well-documented from both product and technology perspectives.
- LATAM, Europe or Africa
- Windows, Mac, Ubuntu are OK. VPN is needed. We have everything deployed on Amazon Linux.
- There is one 2.5hrs interview with a VP of Engineering, Project, and QA Lead
- Take-home exercise (3-4hrs) if there are some doubts.
● Experience in one or more of the following: JS, C#, C++, Java, Python, Go, or Ruby.
● Experience with Selenium or Cypress or Puppeteer.
● You have a passion for test infrastructure and CI/CD.
● You have experience with test frameworks, automation tools, static and dynamic code analysis
● You have knowledge of CI systems to create builds.
● You have the ability to work with other developers to ensure that systems are designed for
reliability, performance, and testability.
● You possess an agile mindset, fast to adapt to constant changes, and are comfortable with it.
● You are experienced with software development.
● Partner with developers and test engineers to improve and automate test and release processes
● Build and maintain tooling for test development, coverage, and reporting
● Maintain test results and visualization
● Contribute to the team’s effectiveness and efficiency by setting an example of the best SW
● Communicate with the product and technical stakeholders
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Fully remote workforce – we will never ask you to go into an office
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office allowance
- 10 days of paid national holidays;
- 15 days of a paid vacation;
- 10 days of non-paid vacation;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
- Zero bureaucracy, no punks, no jerks culture;
- Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends