You are about to create and provide first-in-class mobile applications for vehicle management in mobile platforms pushing the boundaries of what is possible with leading-edge technology.
Our team culture is a talented group of multifunctional engineers with a broad range of skills enabling us to create end-to-end internal solutions to difficult problems.
We work in a field where technology is changing daily, but that technology will forever change the world as we know it. Get to know a team and a culture who are learning and discovering daily, and who are developing the technology that everyone will know by name in 5-7 years from now.
- BS, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering OR equivalent (and proven) work experience in a software-related field.
- 4-7 years of strong and proven Android development expertise.
- Solid Kotlin & Java know-how is a must!
- Expert in Android app design and a thorough understanding of application architecture.
- Familiar with the practice of Continuous Integrations (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD).
Not mandatory, but good:
- Use of the Android Compose Framework.
- Familiar with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) android integrations.
- Knowledge of hardware-to-Android integrations.
What you’ll own:
- Design, develop and test high-quality Android applications using leading-edge technologies.
- Document functionality and ensure that APIs are clearly defined.
- Develop and execute test plans.
Are you capable of:
- Developing Android applications end to end independently.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with the team.
- Collaborate with team members as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Coding to a design specification.
- Having fun and enjoying the fast-paced, but work-life balance environment.