We are making it easier than ever for media owners, agencies, and brands to harness the power of out-of-home and connect with audiences across the globe. Our software powers nearly half a million billboards, posters, and digital screens in airports, shopping malls, health clinics, cinemas, transit systems, and cities around the world. We’re part of a growing and fast-paced industry, and the next challenge is always just around the corner.
Our software app helps our clients to book available billboards, screens.
Working in our team is about collaboration and working hard as a team to change the status quo. Of course, we also like to play hard, with lots of activities throughout the year, like parties, weekly 5 à 7s, sports and fitness sessions, team lunches, and more.
We’re a family of creative, smart, fun geeks looking for our next teammate. Are you the person we’re looking for?
- Your day-to-day responsibility will be to write clean, easy-maintainable, and well-tested code for 80% of your working hours.
- Daily stand-ups around 9.30 – 10 am EST
- FE: Vue js / Vuetify for modern components / Jquery for old components
- BE: .NET core for modern components / .NET MVC 5 for old components / pure C# / a bit of F#
- The team uses Rider as programming env, but Visual Studio is also fine.
- DB: MS SQL Server
- Clouds: AWS and AZURE. Plan to use Kubernetes down the road.
- Hybrid architecture with Microservices components
- Team of 6-7 engineers (1 QA, others are full-stack) – People in Canada and Europe.
- Unit-tests coverage (new projects close to 100%, old projects 35-40%)
- Several teams with 6-7 engineers in each team
- 4 teams (35-40 people – Sales, Operations, Inventory-Infrastructure)
All the team is on Windows-based machines. It might work with something else (Linux, Mac), but it might need some adaptation.
Of course, if this role speaks to you, you’re someone who has;
- Extensive experience developing and optimizing front-end services (in C#, .NET)
- Deep understanding of REST APIs
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Professional experience in a TDD environment
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoys challenging themselves and constantly learning about new tech
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized
- Wants to benefit from perks such as tons of fun company events, paid time off during the holidays, and a healthy work/life balance
Would be a plus (but not mandatory) experience with any React js.
- An understanding of Domain-Driven Design and TDD (Cucumber)
- You don’t mind a bit of mathematics
- Strong belief in agile principles
- Can coach and empower others
- Great communication skills
Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple;
- As a member of our Agile development team, your main focus will be to design and develop new features on the back-end of our software suite.
- And, because you’re a technology enthusiast, you’ll probably want to tweak and maintain our existing feature set as well!
- You’ll get to participate in sprints where you’ll be encouraged to share your ideas and knowledge with your team.
- Basically, you’ll be working in a dynamic and peer-driven environment where you’ll play with all the latest and greatest hardware and software!
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends