We are making it easier than ever for media owners, agencies, and brands to harness the power of out-of-home and connect with audiences across the globe. Our software powers nearly half a million billboards, posters, and digital screens in airports, shopping malls, health clinics, cinemas, transit systems, and cities around the world. We’re part of a growing and fast-paced industry, and the next challenge is always just around the corner.
Working in our team is about collaboration and working hard as a team to change the status quo. Of course, we also like to play hard, with lots of activities throughout the year, like parties, weekly 5 à 7s, sports and fitness sessions, team lunches, and more.
We’re a family of creative, smart, fun geeks looking for our next teammate. Are you the person we’re looking for?
- Your day-to-day responsibility will be to write clean, easy-maintainable, and well-tested code for 80% of your working hours.
- Daily stand-ups around 9-10 am EST
- FE: Vue js for modern components / Jquery for old components
- BE: .NET core for modern components / .NET MVC 5 for old components / pure C# / a bit of F#
- DB: MS SQL Server
- Cloud: AZURE. Plan to use Kubernetes down the road.
- Hybrid architecture with Microservices components
- Team of 6-7 engineers (1 QA, others are full-stack) – People in Montreal and Berlin.
- Unit-tests coverage (new projects close to 100%, old projects 35-40%)
- Several teams with 6-7 engineers in each team
- 4 teams (35-40 people – Sales, Operations, Inventory-Infrastructure)
Of course, if this role speaks to you, you’re someone who has;
- Extensive experience developing and optimizing front-end services (in C#, .NET core)
- Deep understanding of REST APIs
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Professional experience in a TDD environment
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoys challenging themselves and constantly learning about new tech
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized
- Wants to benefit from perks such as tons of fun company events, paid time off during the holidays, and a healthy work/life balance
Would be a plus (but not mandatory) experience with any React js.
- An understanding of Domain-Driven Design and TDD (Cucumber)
- You don’t mind a bit of mathematics
- Strong belief in agile principles
- Can coach and empower others
- Great communication skills
Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple;
- As a member of our Agile development team, your main focus will be to design and develop new features on the back-end of our software suite.
- And, because you’re a technology enthusiast, you’ll probably want to tweak and maintain our existing feature set as well!
- You’ll get to participate in sprints where you’ll be encouraged to share your ideas and knowledge with your team.
- Basically, you’ll be working in a dynamic and peer-driven environment where you’ll play with all the latest and greatest hardware and software!
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends