We are a Technology company with enterprise resource planning (ERP) and enterprise performance management (EPM) reporting solutions.
Since 1993. 500 headcount. 100M+ revenue. Looking for a Senior C# / NET framework engineer who’d like to work on a new computation engine. You will be supporting and implementing new capabilities in an existing C# Cloud solution that involves replicating data from multiple ERP APIs into AWS Aurora cloud databases.
You will design and architect improvements required for a desktop .NET framework Excel Add-In used for reporting ERP data against multiple relational databases. Seeking Experienced Engineers with 5+ years of experience designing, developing functional Desktop applications, and troubleshooting defects within the Visual Studio environment. Experience working with WPF building UI and custom controls for use in desktop applications. Practical experience working on a cross-functional team within a Scrum-Agile process. Experience building applications that utilize multi-threaded office interop and interact with SQL database systems is desirable.
· Ability to assist with requirement refinement and code architecture
· Communicate and collaborate frequently, effectively, and in a timely manner with other Developers, Quality Engineers, and Product Management to meet Sprint Goals.
· Proven record of accomplishment in delivering high-quality code that meets specifications in a timely manner.
· Capable of writing code in a Test Driven Development style. (Unit-Tests, MS tests)
· Ability to work with minimal oversight. Effective contributor.
· Communicate effectively in English, both written and oral
- .NET Application Design & Architecture
- .NET C# / VB (Desktop)
- WPF (knowledge of Winforms a plus)
- Requirement Refinement
- Visual Studio (Debugging and Coding)
- Relational SQL Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, iSeries, etc.)
- MS Test (Unit and Integration Test)
- Multi-Threaded Development
- Office Interop (Excel)
- Azure DevOps / Git
- Scrum-Agile / Jira
· Operate within an agile development team and participate in the design, development, testing, and debugging of desktop applications.
· Assist in the design and development of modern WPF UI interfaces. (30% front-end work /70% back-end work)
· Analyze, reproduce, and troubleshoot product defects· Participate in Code Reviews providing and responding to code review feedback in a timely fashion.
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends