We are a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. You will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future teammates who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
As a Backend Engineer, you will work with a talented and dedicated team to build and maintain our SaaS product line. You will work in an agile environment setting the standard for an ecosystem of cutting-edge product offerings by working with the latest technologies in the market, tackling challenging problems in the disclosure management world.
We already have:
- Hybrid architecture (both monolith/microservices)
- Modular component structure
- Unit-tests for both BE and FE
- You’ll focus on engineering and will be backed up on a QA side as we already have a QA team and 10k automated tests (highly configurable)
- Stand-ups at 12.30 pm EST
Our technology stack is:
- C#/NET core
- Angular 10+
- Rest API
Currently have 2 teams that work on a project:
- Team#1: 3 Engineers, 2 QAs (engineers in California, Latin America)
- Team#2: 5 Engineers, 3 QA automation, 2 Manual (engineers in Toronto, Silicon Valley, Ukraine)
We have 2 interview stages:
- 1hr interview with Project Leader(-s) – Coding questions
- 1hr technical interview with Lead Engineer.
- 5+ years experience designing and developing SaaS applications using .Net, C#, Angular
- Experience developing REST API
- Experience using Oracle databases including writing/optimizing complex queries, stored procedures , and scripting
- Strong communication skills in English – written and verbal.
- Experience with cloud technologies (Azure/AWS), and .Net Core is a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to excel in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Familiarity with Jira and Git
- Experience working in an Agile environment, comfortable with iterative SDLC (Scrum based)
✓ Design, Develop and Test software for the Disclosure Management financial reporting solution
✓ Architecting and building web apps by writing efficient, reusable, and testable code
✓ Contribute with your experience to the overall solution architecture
✓ Develop clean, elegant, and reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend
✓ Proactively fixing upcoming bugs and solving technical challenges
✓ Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap
✓ Participating in code reviews and architecture discussions
✓ Work closely with your UX, Product Management, QA, and Backend colleagues
One of our founding principles at Evolve Squads is to encourage our developers, with the cooperation of their hiring managers the ability to work remotely when permitted.
– Long term employment;
– Flexible working hours and remote work;
– 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
– Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
– Career growth opportunities;
– Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
– A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends