- We are a Technology company with enterprise resource planning (ERP) and enterprise performance management (EPM) reporting solutions.
- Since 1993. 500 headcount. 100M+ revenue. Looking for a Senior C# / NET Core engineer who’d like to work on a new computation engine. You will be supporting and implementing new capabilities in an existing C# Cloud solution that involves replicating data from multiple ERP APIs into AWS Aurora cloud databases
- Seeking Experienced Engineers with 5+ years of experience in. NET. Experienced working with Postgres and MySQL databases is highly desirable. Practical experience working on a cross-functional team within a Scrum-Agile process. Our current team has around 10 full-time engineers.
PROJECT STACK and TEAM::
In general, our Web app is built on:React, JS, .NET, PostgreSQL, AWS+K8S,The team is 15 people.
Slack – Zoom and Weekly stand-ups for team communication.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- 2+ years of experience working with Web APIs.
- Must overlap hours with the development team in the Eastern US time zone.
- Practical experience working on a cross-functional team within a Scrum-Agile process.
- Proven track record in delivering high-quality code that meets specifications in a timely
- .NET C#
- .NET Core
- ASP.NET Core
GOOD TO HAVE::
- Operate within an agile development team and participate in the design, development, testing, and debugging of applications and services.
- Read, understand, and write C# code along with unit and integration tests.
- Participate in Code Reviews providing and responding to code review feedback in a timely fashion.
- Communicate and collaborate frequently, effectively, and in a timely manner with other Developer Engineers, Quality Engineers, Product Owner and Product Management to meet Sprint Goals.
- Proven track record in delivering high-quality code that meets specifications in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight. Effective contributor.
- Communicate effectively in English, both written and oral.
- Visual Studio
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends