We are a Technology company with enterprise resource planning (ERP) and enterprise performance management (EPM) reporting solutions.
Since 1993. 500 headcount. 100M+ revenue. Looking for a Senior C# / NET Core engineer who’d like to work on a new computation engine. You will be supporting and implementing new capabilities in an existing C# Cloud solution that involves replicating data from multiple ERP APIs into AWS Aurora cloud databases.
Seeking Experienced Engineers with 5+ years of experience in .NET. Experienced working with Postgres and MySQL databases is highly desirable. Practical experience working on a cross-functional team within a Scrum-Agile process. Our current team has around 10 full-time engineers.
- Operate within an agile development team and participate in the design, development, testing, and debugging of applications and services.
- Read, understand, and write C# code along with unit and integration tests.
- Participate in Code Reviews providing and responding to code review feedback in a timely fashion.
- Communicate and collaborate frequently, effectively, and in a timely manner with other Developer Engineers, Quality Engineers, Product Owner and Product Management to meet Sprint Goals.
- Proven track record in delivering high-quality code that meets specifications in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight. Effective contributor.
- Communicate effectively in English, both written and oral.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- 2+ years of experience working with Web APIs.
- Must overlap hours with the development team in Eastern US time zone.
- Practical experience working on a cross-functional team within a Scrum-Agile process.
- Proven track record in delivering high-quality code that meets specifications in a timely
- .NET C#
- .NET Core
- ASP.NET Core
- Visual Studio