We are a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. You will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future teammates who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team!
As a CloudOps Engineer, you will work with a talented and dedicated team to build and maintain our SaaS product line. You will work in an agile environment setting the standard for an ecosystem of cutting-edge product offerings by working with the latest technologies in the market, tackling challenging problems in the disclosure management world.
- Team of 10 DevOps and CloudOps engineers.
- Team members in the US, LATAM, and Europe.
- Agile – Kanban – Slack, Jira.
- Daily standups time TBD.
- Must: AWS, Kubernetes (K8s)
- Very important: Docker or Ansible or Jenkins
- Good to have: SQL (SQL Server or PostgreSQL)
- Would be a plus: Batch or Powershell or Ruby or Python, or Shell scripts.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in a CloudOps role OR 8+ years experience as a Software Engineer with a passion for automation and continuous improvement.
- 5+ years of experience with IaaS Platforms (AWS).
- 2+ years of experience with Windows & SQL Server Administration
- Proficient in automation using Batch, Powershell, Ruby, Python, or shell scripts.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker & Ansible.
- Experience with Networking, Routing, DNS & Load Balancing.
- Proven ability to learn new concepts and remain up to date with new technologies.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven professional experience working with TDD and CI environments.
- Experience with creating SQL scripts and administering PostgreSQL and SQL ServerStrong experience with modern application development workflows and version control systems like GitHub, Gitlab, or Bitbucket.
- Deep understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, including CI and CD pipeline architecture and processes.
- Experience using automation tools like Jenkins, Terraform, GitLab CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in SCRUM or other agile development processes
- Using tools such as Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, and Docker to improve and speed delivery of our products and services.
- Ensure uptime and optimal performance of our multi-tenant cloud platform.
- Create services and tools to automate typical Operations, Engineering, and QA tasks.
- Work with developers and operations to define CloudOps processes, introduce new ideas and technologies so that we can stay on the cutting edge.
- Communicate technical information to both developers and business stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and expertise on system options, risk and impact management, and costs vs. benefits analysis.
- Focus on security requirements when designing a solution.
- Work with colleagues and engineering leadership to define technical solutions that meet business requirements.
- Develop clean, elegant, and reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend.
- Ensure that the architectural integrity of the source code is maintained and improved.
- Identify improvements to reduce technical debt.
- Conduct efficient code reviews and enforce team coding standards.
- Provide technical mentoring to junior engineers.
One of our founding principles at Evolve Squads is to encourage our developers, with the cooperation of their hiring managers the ability to work remotely when permitted.
– Long term employment;
– Flexible working hours and remote work;
– 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
– Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
– Career growth opportunities;
– Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
– A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends