. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are a growing, dynamic computer software company that helps businesses achieve greater levels of financial intelligence across their organization with our world-class financial reporting solutions. You will learn and grow in a fast-paced, supportive environment that will take your career to the next level. We are looking for future teammates who can demonstrate teamwork, results orientation, a growth mindset, disciplined execution, and a winning attitude to join our growing team.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will lead efforts to build out our class-leading suite of automation services servicing our Financial Software Products. The chosen candidate must be a self-starter, possess great organizational skills, and have excellent communication abilities. A proven results-oriented person with a delivery focus and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
#1 Responsibility: Automate that part of CI/CD that is manual for now (using K8s, and Jenkins on both AWS and Azure)
• We are a leading provider of reporting, analytics, and performance management solutions.
• AWS (80%) and Azure (20%). Kubernetes. EKS. Jenkins. Terraform. + Azure and Azure Active Directory (Auth and Licensing app)
• Agile environment.
• Team members are spread all over the world. We have people in the US (EST), Australia, Central Europe and LATAM.
Slack – Zoom and Weekly stand-ups for team communication
• Daily standups time TBD.
• Start Date: ASAP.
• 2 interview stages.
• 7+ years of development experience preferred, with at least 2 years in cloud environments.
• Must have experience in Kubernetes; preferable EKS. + Jenkins
• 5+ years leading multiple Agile teams and programs with an expert understanding of Agile and Lean principles.
• 3+ years of experience in driving full DevOps software development and engineering practices.
• 3+ years of cloud experience in AWS.
• 3+ years of experience using Terraform.
• Previous experience working with at least 1 scripting and 1 object-oriented language.
• Experience in implementing both Cloud/SaaS Solutions & On-Premise Solutions.
• Diverse experience with a broad range of application development platforms, technologies, middleware, frameworks, and
• Azure experience is a bonus.
• Collaborate with architects, product managers, software development managers, and developers to architect and develop
the best technical design and approach, delivering value quickly to customers without sacrificing software quality.
• Manage and optimize the overall software development lifecycle.
• Report on development status, quality, operations, and system performance to executive management and act quickly and
decisively to resolve customer-impacting issues.
• Management of departmental resources, staffing, and enhancing and maintaining a best-of-class development team.
• Evolution of the software development practice within the organization, including better reporting, tools, and evolution of
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
Fully remote workforce – we will never ask you to go into an office
Flexible working hours;
Home office allowance
15 days of a paid vacation;
10 days of non-paid vacation;
10 days of paid national holidays;
Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
Career growth opportunities;
Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company
Free English Lessons
This flexibility allows developers…
A better work-life balance
The ability to work any time around the clock
Reduction in commute time
Less sick days
More time with family and friends