. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are is looking for a Senior Dev Ops/Developer to join our growing team!
This is a great opportunity to be part of the fast-growing infrastructure company in history. In just a few short years, we’ve shaken up the industry by challenging traditional architecture models and introduced a revolutionary set of storage possibilities through our Universal Storage platform.
Our success has been built through incredible leadership and motivated employees who want to leverage their skills & experiences to make a real impact. This is an opportunity to be a key player at a pivotal time in our company’s growth.
Come join the disruption, make your mark, and be a part of the amazing team introducing the new era of data storage!
These unique positions will leverage your storage and dev ops skills to integrate big storage solutions into some of the largest clouds in the world, building in control plane integration, automation, provisioning and management. We’re looking for someone that is passionate about developing highly performant, scalable and resilient cloud native applications. This person will design, develop and implement object oriented applications from prototype through implementation, as well as, integrate open source and commercial applications leveraging and exposing APIs and a web portal.
- Team members are spread all over the world. We have people mainly in the RTP Area, North Carolina and Israel.
- Total Team members 350+ employees
- Hybrid Model
- Start Date: ASAP.
- 2 interview stages : ~45 mins Cultural fit Interview; 2 hours Technical Interview and Soft Skills Interview.
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Strong storage knowledge including NFS, object storage and more.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and Golang.
- Understanding of Linux operating system
- Experience with SOAP/REST/XML/JSON web services
- Experience with Python, PHP5+, Java, Go.
- Experience with unit testing (PHPUnit)
- Experience with KVM, Xen and VMware.
- Experience with a framework such as CodeIgniter, Laravel, Symfony or Zend.
- Experience with using ORM (Doctrine, Propel, Hibernate).
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP).
- Knowledge block-level Storage / file systems.
- Self-starter, enthusiastic proactive mindset.
- Ability to write code and conduct thorough code reviews.
- Health, vision and dental coverage including flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) benefits upon your date of hire.
- Uncapped PTO, and more.
- Equity will be provided.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Flexible schedule.