We are a Technology company with enterprise resource planning (ERP) and enterprise performance management (EPM) reporting solutions.
Since 1993. 500 headcount. 100M+ revenue. Looking for a Senior Front-end/React engineer who’d like to work on a new computation engine. You will be supporting and implementing new capabilities in an existing C# Cloud solution that involves replicating data from multiple ERP APIs into AWS Aurora cloud databases.
Seeking Experienced Engineers with 5+ years of experience in JS/React. Practical experience working on a cross-functional team within a Scrum-Agile process. Our current team has around 10 full-time engineers.
- The ideal candidate will be available to work full time and overlap with New York (EST, GMT -4) time to work with senior developers and QA analysts and will have practical experience working on a cross-functional team within a Scrum- Agile process.
- The backend tech stack is written primarily in C#.
In general, our Web app is built on:React, JS, .NET, PostgreSQL, AWS+K8S,The team is 15 people.
Slack – Zoom and Weekly stand-ups for team communication.
5+ years of experience as a Front-end Web developer.
Highly proficient in React, Redux, Typescript, HTML, CSS, Scss, Webpack.
Advanced English language communication skills.
Knowledge of defect tracking software such as Jira
Knowledge of TDD, DDD, DDT
Experience with Agile/Scrum
Operate in an agile development team and participate in the design,
development, testing, and debugging of applications.
Work with a technical lead and product manager to clearly define product
Work with colleagues and engineering leadership to define technical solutions
that meet business
Develop clean, elegant, and reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend.
Ensure that the architectural integrity of the source code is maintained and
Identify improvements to reduce technical debt.
Conduct efficient code reviews and enforce team coding standards.
Participates in relevant meetings and tasks as required
One of our founding principles at Evolve Squads is to encourage our developers, with the cooperation of their hiring managers the ability to work remotely when permitted.
– Long term employment;
– Flexible working hours and remote work;
– 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
– Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
– Career growth opportunities;
– Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
– A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends