We are making it easier than ever for media owners, agencies, and brands to harness the power of out-of-home and connect with audiences across the globe. Our software powers nearly half a million billboards, posters, and digital screens in airports, shopping malls, health clinics, cinemas, transit systems, and cities around the world. We’re part of a growing and fast-paced industry, and the next challenge is always just around the corner.
Working in our team is about collaboration and working hard as a team to change the status quo. Of course, we also like to play hard, with lots of activities throughout the year, like parties, weekly 5 à 7s, sports and fitness sessions, team lunches, and more.
We’re a family of creative, smart, fun geeks looking for our next teammate. Are you the person we’re looking for?
- FE: React BE: C# and Python DB: SQL Cloud: AZURE
- Team of 10 engineers
- Daily stand-ups around 10 am EST
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoys challenging themselves and constantly learning about new tech
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized
- Wants to benefit from perks such as tons of fun company events, paid time off during the holidays and a healthy work/life balance
Of course, if this role speaks to you, you’re someone who has;
- Would be a plus (but not mandatory) experience with any Back-End knowledge + SQL knowledge
- Professional experience in a TDD environment
- An understanding of Domain-Driven Design
- Some understanding of REST APIs
- You don’t mind a bit of mathematics
- Strong belief in agile principles
- Can coach and empower others
- Great communication skills
Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple;
- As a member of our Agile development team, your main focus will be to design and develop new features on both the front- and back-end of our software suite.
- And, because you’re a technology enthusiast, you’ll probably want to tweak and maintain our existing feature set as well!
- You’ll get to participate in sprints where you’ll be encouraged to share your ideas and knowledge with your team.
- Basically, you’ll be working in a dynamic and peer-driven environment where you’ll play with all the latest and greatest hardware and software!
One of our founding principles at Evolve Squads is to encourage our developers, with the cooperation of their hiring managers the ability to work remotely when permitted.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends