. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
Hey, we build the smartest, most scalable, and easiest-to-customize subscription management service to Software as a Service (SaaS) businesses. We’re a team of veterans from companies like Google, Netflix, Zuora, etc with deep expertise in the space. We’re well funded by a strong syndicate of top institutional and angel investors.
We provide highly competitive benefits and perks to our employees. We really do want your work with us to be the best work you do in your life while enjoying the company of smart, driven and interesting colleagues.
We’re hiring a small number of founding engineers at the Senior to Staff Software Engineer level to join us in building a breakthrough product.
Software engineers in our team drive us towards our strategic goals by designing and building features, processes, and systems that are fast, well designed, and delight our customers. You will work on projects that span technologies, systems, and processes where you will design, test, and ship great code every day. In this critical role, you will collaborate with other stakeholders to build the next generation of subscription management.
Strong experience and knowledge of architecting and building complex software are required.
Web Developer (not mobile developer)
- 15+years of experience
- 8+years of enterprise software development experience
75% front end 25% back end
- Hands-on experience with one or more common UI frameworks (React, Vue, Angular)
- Experience designing and consuming REST-based APIs
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Interest and ability to learn new languages or technologies as needed
- React js engineering experience
- Work across the full stack to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software, with a focus on the user experience
- Take ownership and responsibility of the frontend web technology footprint and user-facing product experience
- Deeply understand user needs and build products and experiences that are intuitive and easy to use
- Uphold high engineering standards and maintain consistency across user interactions
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- FREE English language classes;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends