. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are a Technology company with enterprise resource planning (ERP) and enterprise performance management (EPM) reporting solutions.
An enterprise client is looking for an experienced engineer with 5+ years of commercial software engineering experience in test automation to provide ongoing assistance as Quality Engineer. The ideal candidate will be available to work full time and overlap with the Australian (GMT +8) time to work with senior developers and QA analysts and will have practical experience working on a cross–functional team within a Scrum–Agile process and experience testing applications on both desktop and web browsers. The tech stack is primarily C#.
- Daily stand-ups are at 10 am EST
- Time overlap with EST should be 3-4hrs
- Location for a resource LAT/EUR/AFR/IND
- .NET 6.x version
- Team size: 4 QAs (3 in the US and 1 this opening), 5 x US-based Software Development Engineers
- Two Interviews: 30 mins with a Director of Engineering and 1hr with QA team lead. Maybe an intro call with the VP of Engineering.
- PC/Windows is a hard requirement. VM is not an option. Parallels on Mac would not work as well.
- FE – React, Redux
- BE – C#/NET Core
- Cloud – AWS
- QA – Ranorex and Jira
• Knowledge of defect tracking software such as Jira
• Knowledge of Data Driven testing
• Experience with Agile/Scrum
• Implements an automated testing structure that suits both the software application and testing
• Performs testing on new product features and documents behavior accordingly
• Creates flexible and maintainable automated test scripts to support QA automation
• Maintains existing test plans, confirming their accuracy and completeness
• Performs regression testing as required according to existing test plans, including structural
functionality, component–specific items, conversion–related issues, etc.
• Learns new software components, either product–related or supporting software, and provides test
• Investigates defects in a timely fashion according to the information provided within the defect
description and the relevant operating systems
• Accurately records, tracks, and reproduces defects using defect tracking software
• Creates and updates documentation related to QA processes and procedures
• Suggests areas for improvement within existing test cases
• Provides input to identify gaps in existing testing
• Utilizes the test environment through virtual images and ensures environmental consistency
• Provides timely and accurate updates to Scrum team
• Responds efficiently to last–minute requests and special projects, and produces results
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Flexible working hours and remote work;
- 15 days of a paid vacation, 10 days of non-paid vacation, 10 days national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends