We are a team of technology entrepreneurs and logistics experts headquartered in Seattle. We connect retailers and brands in need of warehouse space and eCommerce fulfillment services to organizations that have extra resources. Our cloud-based software platform connects 1300+ warehouse facilities across North America, making the process of sourcing and scaling warehousing and services easy and efficient. We are transforming the $1.5T logistics industry.
We are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to help make all this possible.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will join a product development team that’s passionate about solving real-world problems. We promote developer autonomy and empower engineering teams to own a piece of the customer experience. Our goal is to build innovative, world-class technology to disrupt the supply chain industry.
SCRUM team, 5-6 people, Jira, GitLab. Daily stand-ups at 10 am PST
What are the Job Title and Responsibilities?
- Evolving technology is at the heart of our business. You will be responsible for architecting and implementing systems that impact our customers directly.
- Delivering value from conception to release. You will work directly with customer stakeholders to design, implement, and deliver large-scale technical projects.
- Some refactoring work to optimize workflow in our system.
- Facilitate personal and team growth. You will work with leadership to establish goals for your own individual growth. That combined with mentoring and supporting other engineers, you will directly contribute to scaling out the organization.
- Value a healthy and productive culture. You will work in an environment that values ambitious but sustainable growth. The best page is the one that you never receive. We encourage design and investment in resilient systems to minimize the support burden.
Technical Requirements (in order of importance)?
- 5+ years of commercial Software Development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- The Tech stack is Ruby on Rails, Scala, and Kotlin. We will train the right candidate with experience in one or more of the following modern languages: Java, Golang, C#, Python, etc.
- Experience with building systems using Service Oriented Architecture or Microservice design patterns.
- Experience with designing reliable cloud-based systems at scale.
- A history of team-oriented development and a drive to continuously learn.
- Our project stack is React + Ruby 5 / RoR, PostgreSQL, Google Cloud.
How to apply? a) Interview, b) Onboarding process/timeline & c) Start Date
a) Submit CV + GitHub link or Blog posts
b) Tech Interview c) 2 weeks after approval for an onboarding.