- We’re looking for a creative, talented Senior Front-End Software Engineer to join our fast-growing Software Engineering group. Working on an Agile development team, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting our class-leading suite of Financial Software Products servicing the office of the CFO
- We enjoy our work as much as we enjoy working together and want Engineers who can get things done while having a positive influence on our workplace environment. The successful candidate must have a passion for software development, deeply care about code quality, and be committed to craftsmanship.
Project from a scratch. Potential start May 15, 2021
- 1 Software Architect
- 2 Senior/Lead and Middle C# Engineers (LATAM only)
- 2 Senior/Lead and Middle JS/React Engineers (LATAM only)
- 1 QA (Ranorex etc) (LATAM only)
- 2 Senior/Lead CloudOps (LATAM and CEE)
Daily stand-ups around 9-11 am EST
2 or 3-week sprints/SCRUM/Jira/Slack
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Discipline and Perseverance – Focus and commitment to solving complex issues through to
- Flexibility and Hard Work – Operate in a fast-paced, iterative development environment; learn and
adapt to new technologies.
- Problem Solving – Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Quality – Dedicated to producing high-quality software and implementing development best
- Team Work – Communicate effectively and operate in a team environment.
- Effective Communicator – Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills – a proven ability to utilize your sense of urgency to prioritize tasks
- Self-Improvement – actively self-improves through individual learning, coursework, or otherwise.
BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
5+ years of commercial software engineering experience.
3+ years of experience as a React developer.
Highly proficient in React, Redux, Typescript, HTML, CSS, Scss, Webpack.
Experience in a programming language, such as C#, Java, C/C++.
Exposure to various web technologies such as gRPC, SOAP, REST, and OData.
Experience in SCRUM or other agile development processes.
Proven professional experience working with TDD and CI environments.
Strong experience with modern application development workflows and version control systems like
GitHub, Gitlab, or Bitbucket.
High proficiency in writing automated tests using a testing framework such as Jest, Mocha, Chai or
Operate in an agile development team and participate in the design, development, testing, and
debugging of applications.
Work with a technical lead and product manager to clearly define product requirements.
Work with colleagues and engineering leadership to define technical solutions that meet business
Develop clean, elegant, and reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend.
Ensure that the architectural integrity of the source code is maintained and improved.
Identify improvements to reduce technical debt.
Conduct efficient code reviews and enforce team coding standards.
Provide technical mentoring to junior engineers.
One of our founding principles at Evolve Squads is to encourage our developers, with the cooperation of their hiring managers the ability to work remotely when permitted. This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Fewer sick days
- More time with family and friends