. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are a passionate team of Technologists who are building the firm next generation fixed-income trading platform using the latest tools and technologies. As we build our platform, we are seeking talented individuals to join the team to work closely with our internal and external partners to further develop and define our products and offerings.
No previous financial markets experience is necessary, as training will be provided. We will help you build your career by ensuring you have access to mentoring and professional skills courses.
The team is located in the US, LATAM, and Europe.
The interview process will take 3 stages + test assignment.
- Proven C++ experience is essential (ideally Microsoft Visual C++).
- Numerate undergraduate degree with strong academics.
- Experience with version control tools (e.g. git, CVS).
- Advocate and practitioner of automated testing in its various forms.
- A quick learner: able to understand and debug existing enterprise systems.
- Clear, concise, and effective oral and written communicator who engages in active dialog.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving, whilst minimizing risks.
- Proven team player, with the ability to work within a globally distributed team environment.
- Experience with SQL, such as MSSQL or Oracle.
- Development of new products, and enhancement of existing products for Europe and Asia. In all cases, existing Tradeweb infrastructure will be used.
- Work with a substantial codebase, requiring an inquiring and tenacious approach to development and maintenance.
- Ensuring code is tested thoroughly through automation and collaboration with the QA team. Reliability of code is paramount.
- In addition to the dedicated support team, third-line support of production systems will be required occasionally.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including product managers to deliver the right solutions that maximise business value and long-term platform sustainability.
- Work closely with other developers (some of whom are in the US) to collectively and continuously improve team performance.
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Fully remote workforce – we will never ask you to go into an office
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office allowance
- 10 days of paid national holidays;
- 15 days of a paid vacation;
- 10 days of non-paid vacation;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
- Zero bureaucracy, no punks, no jerks culture;
- Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends