. . . create world-changing products using God-given talents . . .
We are a recognized leader in patient and provider education attracting an engaged audience of over 60 million health consumers and over 800,000 U.S. practicing physicians and clinicians to its premier health and wellness websites. Healthcare professionals and consumers are empowered with trusted content and services.
We are looking for someone to manage, grow, and optimize our portfolio of reports, dashboards, and ad-hoc
analyses. The ideal candidate will provide analytical support that will continually help define success and growth for the organization.
- We manage a network of healthcare websites.
- We love collaboration, always desire to understand the business problem we’re solving, and push decisions
down as low as possible, and want to further our culture of innovation.
- We have a multinational and multicultural team.
- The team size is 75 engineers. There are up to 10 teams with 7-8 engineers.
- Time overlap should be with Eastern US (from 9 am to 1 pm EST is mandatory)
- Location: Worldwide
- Start Date: ASAP.
● 2-5 years of experience analyzing, interpreting, and visualizing data into clean, clear, and digestible
dashboards and reports.;
● Proficiency with Google Data product suite (Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, and Sheets);
● Competent at recognizing and managing multiple data sources – experience with BI tools (Tableau, Looker,
and/or Qlikview), and databases (Redshift, BigQuery, and/or MySQL).
● Experience working with SQL, and the desire to master it.
● Strong communication skills and ability to build good relationships with colleagues – explaining complex
topics in simple and influential terms.
● Ability to develop analyses to address ambiguous questions.
● Experience with a media-related business a plus.
● GA 4 and advanced Sheets/Excel skills a plus.
●Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, or related
● Develop and deploy analytics reports and dashboards to analyze and provide recommendations to improve
performance and KPIs.
● Conduct in-depth analyses to improve channel, user acquisition, and commerce performance.
● Work alongside data science and engineering teams on tracking implementation.
● Create ongoing efficiencies within key BI tools (such as Looker and Google Analytics).
● Work with editorial, product, sales, and marketing teams across the P&P portfolio to ensure all reporting and
insights are clear, actionable, and help support individualized strategies.
● Support team excellence by documenting processes and evangelizing new approaches.
At Evolve Squads, we create world-changing products using God-given talents.
Honored to offer you:
- Long term projects (1, 2, even 5+ years);
- Fully remote workforce – we will never ask you to go into an office
- Flexible working hours;
- Home office allowance
- 15 days of a paid vacation;
- 10 days of non-paid vacation;
- 10 days of paid national holidays;
- Health working environment and projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees new business;
- A working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client.
- Zero bureaucracy
- Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company
- Free English Lessons
This flexibility allows developers…
- A better work-life balance
- Increased productivity
- The ability to work any time around the clock
- Reduction in commute time
- Less sick days
- More time with family and friends